4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Hopefully the Laurie dies path ends in a game over soon or something. This games' updates were already on the short side, effectively doubling the release time is going to get old unless that path ends or the paths converge (in which case Laurie will become an irrelevant character)

covertanon

Oct 24, 2017
I load my saves from update 3 and it ends at the same place. I can't figure out how to get update 4 content. I got the dl from upload haven.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
So for the path that's been updated (w/e it is); What exactly is new ? Cause from what i'm seeing, there are basically no new images from last update. :FacePalm:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
it should have content only on "laurie id dead path.
What is the content, care to spoil it to me? is it worth playing that route?

I don't like having her die either, but if there is going to be content only in that path that I can't access with her alive... well... may have to do another playthrough.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So for the path that's been updated (w/e it is); What exactly is new ? Cause from what i'm seeing, there are basically no new images from last update. :FacePalm:
only if sharonsaveslaurie didn't trigger.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What is the content, care to spoil it to me? is it worth playing that route?

I don't like having her die either, but if there is going to be content only in that path that I can't access with her alive... well... may have to do another playthrough.
you can easily check it yourself by going through images of this latest update.
i suppose it mostly follows main events from the previous update (ep4up3), only with laurie out of picture now.
as laurie is integral part of my game, i didnt even bother to check images/script, even less to try to play it by letting laurie go:HideThePain:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
So Laurie "My skin is itchy." MC , "I don't remember that." Possibilities of Laurie turning into.......... a Nos?

Just tossing it out there.. and wondering the odds of it.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes