4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Here a bad end is unavoidable without Big nails
It's not unavoidable. If you don't have Claws you can use Whispers to manipulate somebody else to fight.
then wat are the right ones then?
It's been a while but pick the choices that increase Prowess. I didn't get it on my first play through either. Had to restart.
Prowess has to be 11 by the time of Laurie's trial where she gets thralled.
Train with Eloise instead of Merrick to get 8 Prowess, then throw Andrew off when you get into an argument with him to get 11.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
same happened to some when moved from ep1 to 2 but name change is easy and getting stats back isn't hard either.
How do you do it, since you seem to know how to do it. It's happened to me too by loading the save from chapter 2 to 3. The name remained, but the info disappeared.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you do it, since you seem to know how to do it. It's happened to me too by loading the save from chapter 2 to 3. The name remained, but the info disappeared.
with

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
what do you mean? if you mean name then yes.
I'm refer to this (Character Info)

RebirthEp2.png

In the third chapter this no longer appears to me. Stealth, Charisma and Prowess values are the same and are not reset, so only this menu has disappeared.

Last edited:

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Guys, all things you are trying to do... It will take you a whole lot quicker just ctrl-skip, I have no idea why you try to make it more difficult especially when Ep2 is quite short. And about editing stats itself, they are useless really, when getting first 3 basic skills you get them set to 25 and it is more than enough to any stat-check there was (except one maybe but with training and other "random" events it is fine).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes