4.10 star(s) 202 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I was just curious why it went from Ep 5 Up1, Ep5 Up2, etc, to Ep5 Ver 1. The numbering system makes absolutely no sense. WTF does "ver 1" even mean, in this context?
yep me too...it's a normal update like ever...that ver 1 got me confused

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
No, there still epilogues to follow. Ep.5 ver1 is just some fixed/remade renders. Hence why it's not worth the download, because most everyone already played it with the update before ;)

There will also be an AiO (all in one) version that has all episodes in 1 package.
there is new content...even it s the usual short update...and don't make much sense....trhe story was centered on the ancient vampire...now it's a fight for power...boh

Reactions: Impurity2937

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP5v1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
This is awesome update since it represents whole game in a nutshell. Ending threads without explanations, adding new ones without explanations, criptic MC's talks about nothing, mostly filler scenes with no added value to a story. Even on Rebirth's standards it was pure chaos and nothingness...

Miles brought to home after visit at Princep's place but then he's just gone. Why did you put so much effort on building "killing Miles story" when at the end you just acted like nothing happened? For me from the start this thread was stupid but well, "let's wait how it ends", and as usual it ended without any explanation/conclusion/real ending.

Then we got bunch of useless dialogues, I don't believe even MC knows what they are talking about, there is even 7 months time jump to add even more chaos. This update didn't look as ending in anyway, there were no conclusions, no old threads endings, no explanations, no nothing. Just added even more questions and even more useless dialogues saying nothing really.

Mar 29, 2023
There seems to be a mistake somewhere;

Maybe something went wrong with import? I did use walkthrough mods from Zoey Raven though.

PS:

PS2: What an update, especially the ending of episode 5 *chef's kiss*

Last edited:

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Not sure what people are complaining about. This chapter advanced the narrative to the point where our protagonists are attempting to protect themselves through securing power, knowing full well they are sitting on something that could easily wipe them out. Totally makes sense, in a nihilistic, vampiric fashion. I'm looking forward to Chapter 6.

Oh, and yes, you do want to download 5.1 to advance past 5 update 15.

4.10 star(s) 202 Votes