VN Ren'Py Rebounding Life [Ep. 1] [SuperWriter]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I Feel like it would be difficult for this game to have a Harem path with all the LIs. It would be difficult to set the story that way. I'm imagining a throuple with the wife and faith and both their kids living together in a family sort of thing, so like a semi harem or something. But unlike some of Dev's other games which are full and true harem, i think it would be difficult. But these are just my speculations and i may be wrong. Dev should've put out more future tags.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It seems the sports topic of being a women team's coach is quite hot for now, first we have the volleyball now the basketball~ :cool:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
New superwriter game, I'm in. Have yet to be disappointed with one of his games
True. But I'm kind of disappointed with the lack of information regarding (any) future tags. With 5 completed titles, you'd think the gene section would be teeming with that kind of important information at first release.

As most would like know where a project's direction will be heading towards. But then there are a number of images of Li's on his patreon page, so....hmm. :unsure:

For me this is an important question....Will this title have a harem path available? Like most of his other completed titles have had in the past. (My fingers are crossed.)

Regards.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, will give it a try. Giving it the benefit of the doubt since I liked one of SuperWriter's other games.

I just don't like the whole "brief separation from your wife, so the MC goes and knocks up his ex" bit. It would have been fine if he just slept with some girl, but the fact that it is his ex and he got her pregnant, just screams drama and her using their baby as a controlling method to make the MC do whatever she wants.

Cause I assume he doesn't want to tell his wife that he knocked up his ex while they were separated for a bit. So, the ex is going to use that to her advantage I bet. Just sounds like a ton of forced unnecessary drama. And not even good drama.

But I'll check it out still. Maybe I'll be completely wrong...

Reactions: Saboracss

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Eh, will give it a try. Giving it the benefit of the doubt since I liked one of SuperWriter's other games.

I just don't like the whole "brief separation from your wife, so the MC goes and knocks up his ex" bit. It would have been fine if he just slept with some girl, but the fact that it is his ex and he got her pregnant, just screams drama and her using their baby as a controlling method to make the MC do whatever she wants.

Cause I assume he doesn't want to tell his wife that he knocked up his ex while they were separated for a bit. So, the ex is going to use that to her advantage I bet. Just sounds like a ton of forced unnecessary drama. And not even good drama.

But I'll check it out still. Maybe I'll be completely wrong...
Sounds about right: Dude has a fight with his wife, moves out for a while, gets in contact with his ex, fucks her stupid, then realises his wife will take him for half, so gets back with his wife, and nine months later the ex comes a calling. Happens all the fucking time.

Fuck, if I got a dollar every time this happened to me, I'd be able to pay for all these fucking kids, wouldn't you say LD... :rolleyes:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
On one hand I'm curious because I like some of the characters' design, but on the other hand it might end up with the usual SuperWriter (rushed) ending™ that will leave me disappointed. I was also a lot more interested in "Number One Zero" than this game since the overview for this one makes it sound like it will be yet another bland school setting slice of life.
You get what you get at this point from SW. Story is going to passable, renders are going to be good not amazing, girls are going to be mostly attractive with some quirks, and the ending is going to be fine but underwhelming.

Imo I'm totally fine with a dev consistently pushing out 6-7/10 content reliably rather than the ones who have a few updates of 9/10 that just get dropped.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I Feel like it would be difficult for this game to have a Harem path with all the LIs. It would be difficult to set the story that way. I'm imagining a throuple with the wife and faith and both their kids living together in a family sort of thing, so like a semi harem or something. But unlike some of Dev's other games which are full and true harem, i think it would be difficult. But these are just my speculations and i may be wrong. Dev should've put out more future tags.
Harem games doesn't have to make sense...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Requested game settings Mod (with textbox/textsize/MC renaming/named saves)
+ the ingame WT can be toggled on/off without entering a code

Download Mod Ep1 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ep1 (~190MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RL_01.jpg RL_02.jpg RL_03.jpg

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes