RPGM Completed Rebuild! Aquarium Girls ~Your Adulterous Second Life Begins!~ [v1.12] [TANUKIHOUSE]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Ignoring the poor story, sub-par sex scenes and cuckery overload, I have to say, those damn sea 'creatures' look amazing. Animations are nice colors are vibrant.
I realize it's a weird thing to compliment, but working with the stupid rpg maker myself, I can say, that's impressive.

Koumi

Feb 17, 2018
Guys you're all absolutely savage, you fucking destroyed this game, and since I played it I 100% agree with all of you.

Love the fact that this game has BGMs and Voices but such a sub-par drawing and NTR story. Honestly some old games like the ones made by Team Niimii (even if they reuse CGs) and Star's Dream, plus the Gentle Girl series, are infinitely better than this mess, and neither of those had neither BGM nor voices (iirc) yet they were very good. It's as if the author added those to mask the fact that he can't draw very well...

The worst part is that it's their 5th game, and this game is better rated than the older ones, so their games will keep following this recipe...

I appreciate that the translator took his time to make this translation tho, in the end it's a NTR game and some people might like it, even if I didn't, so thank you Shisaye

Dec 26, 2019
I have to disagree with many of the comments here, This game is really good considering it's only about an hour long, the main issue is that the MTL doesn't get across the storytelling very well, the custom tile sets and the aquarium animations look great, the custom BGM is a huge upgrade over just having stock BGMs. It's a upgrade over the generic RGPM experience. You have the choice of a pure love or NTR, the NTR itself is different to the overused "NTR tropes". The pure love was decent. The only major downside really is that the aquarium management simulator is just a fishing minigame, rather than a full management simulator the fishing minigame is fine, it just needed to a part of a larger system. The game is also quite linear. (I played this game using my own MTL setup, not the download in this thread)

Overall the game is decent (for a 1 hour long game) it just really needed more gameplay depth, story depth and more content.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Pretty boring. Sure there's effort in the game, but that just makes it even more sad that it's this boring.

The MTL is right down the middle of the road, not horrible and not good.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes