RPGM Completed Rebuild! Aquarium Girls ~Your Adulterous Second Life Begins!~ [v1.12] [TANUKIHOUSE]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man
hope they not rushing story stuff like previous game NTR kamikaze Baseball and hope that animation...more effort like the speed and choice for more various sex position then I might move them slightly above NTR time loop

WAIT is NTR avoidable? so my heart can prepare
nvm..stuff still rush all over the place that I going to care

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
"Commiting aduultety with" Does that mean the Mc man cheat on his girlfriend here?

digitall

May 25, 2017
Fall in love, adultery, and getting cucked. How's this compare to BreastMafia's Nampa Beach?(Super love that game. Thinking of revising the MTL)

tezzia

Dec 1, 2018
"Or getting cucked by"
:KEK:
Japan sure likes this specific fetish eh
yeah, you see it a lot. Sucks when you dislike it and come from another country. NTR sucks, its only accpetable when you are into it or can cheat to the save gallery. Since if you are just looking at the full save gallery you can just pretend the MC is doing the fucking. Speaking of which... Can I get that full save?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So how do I get the MC cucked, particularly by the fat old man. Delish.

Bro is the MC from , LMAO, another brothel like game but +100 times better than this one.
Lol, yeah, love that game, even the MC is fat ugly old man. It's just a real shame you can't do much with the main girl. I mean the MC is a fat ugly old man, there's no room for wish-fulfillment here, just let me whore her out already.

Apr 21, 2020
tried all download link, and i dislike them all.

easy to fail and you need to restart downloading from 0 progress [infinite loop of fail to download]
- MEGA
both of them taking your RAM as hostage, easy to crash / auto close the browser.

i can't even get the download to work in the first place.

nopy is dead, pixeldrain is the next best file hosting website since they only implement 1 single ads on click without other shenanigans.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Lol, yeah, love that game, even the MC is fat ugly old man. It's just a real shame you can't do much with the main girl. I mean the MC is a fat ugly old man, there's no room for wish-fulfillment here, just let me whore her out already.
Agreed, best brothel game hands down. Too bad we can't be allowed to have another thread for it.
btw, how bad is *this* game ? As long as I can whore the girls out, I'm fine with it, can I do it here and repeat the scenes whenever I want ?

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
That's the only brothel-like that I know of where "you" actually have any way to interact with your slaves/girls/whores/whatever, once you get your own house you can get any girl there and perpetually fuck her to lvl her up, while the normal game still runs.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes