VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebuilding My Family [v0.1.5] [Beauty & Pasta]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
I have some kind of bug in my copy. Anytime I try to 'Study' the screen goes dark and then I'm in my sister's room.
Actually, it is not that every time I select 'Study' that it send me to my sister's room, it's that every time I select it the game returns to its previous sequence. Any ideas?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Actually, it is not that every time I select 'Study' that it send me to my sister's room, it's that every time I select it the game returns to its previous sequence. Any ideas?
I'm having the same problem.

Also, although I have studied poker a few times, I have no poker skill listed at all.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
is this game gona have update? its looks better than few popular game in this web like to see update for this and artifact

U

User_10739

So, aside from the money cheat, what are the console commands?
Look through the thread, there are many posted. There are only 10 pages to skim through or you can use the search feature and type console then select search this thread only.

That will help you on some of the huge threads.

nod24

May 4, 2017
I did not understand how to play this game. The author introduced a bunch of meaningless variables (on the basis of which no one has ever built a mechanic) , and the mechanics of the game remained unclear.

the feeling that the author tried to take the worst stereotypes. maybe it's even funny ... but why?

nod24

May 4, 2017
I think in two or three updates time things will start to make sense ..... hopefully
I wonder what you are waiting for:

a bunch of small bugfixes?

A few scenes of masturbation?

The situation when the character fucks from the threshold with the MC? Fucking?

Oh, maybe he will introduce 2-3 more of the same meaningless variables? So as in BB and DMD?

Reactions: mastercuck

nod24

May 4, 2017
p.s. Especially developed are the abstract and metric variables ... which are only suitable for rpg firing in rpg. Then he will turn on the boevki ... and the rpg maker will go ... fuck.

nod24

May 4, 2017
And yet, the most "akhuennoe" in such games - trash animation. That would be great, right?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote