VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebuilding My Family [v0.1.5] [Beauty & Pasta]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Dopezeez

Does this game have any cuck/ntr scenes,
and if so, how do I avoid them?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
The sister has mildly improved. I think the mother actually looks worse. Kind of annoyed there's no progress in so long, but at least we can expect some in future(?)

U

User_10739

Hate the new art, sis & friend look like little girls & mom is now frumpy...
I was happy with the old art, dev should have spent the 2-3 months advancing the story instead of reworking entire game with unappealing women...

old console cheats all work but don't stay,
trying
store.inventory.money = xx
store.skills.libido = xx
store.skills.endurance = xx
store.poker.skill = xx
store.Katherine.relation = xx
store.Lucia.relation = xx
store.Emillia.relation = xx
seem to stick atm...

Last edited by a moderator:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hate the new art sis & friend look like little girls & mom is now frumpy...
I was happy with the old art, dev should have spent the 2-3 months advancing the story instead of reworking entire game with unappealing women...
I dislike the term "milking", but the last release was in July and instead of adding new content he just redoes old art to make it look like he did something.

Sep 4, 2017
I dislike the term "milking", but the last release was in July and instead of adding new content he just redoes old art to make it look like he did something.
Or maybe he redid it now before the game was to far evolved, you know grabbing it by the balls at the start is easier, maybe?
I actually like this style way better, it looks more fresh^^

U

User_10739

Bookshelf cheat still works...

Gotta laugh when MC gets up and says "Same shit, different day" cause literally that's all this game consists of... Don't even seem to be getting relation points with anyone except the hooker...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Plop! and PandaLulz

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Eh, that was already there I just replaced the links with new versions.
i didnt mean this game only, i see it on every game on this forum.
always MAC link and PC link, its stupid imho. or.. let me rephrase, its wrong...

I don't disagree with you. Here's just a little insight on the perception of the term.
well. win - mac - linux is just OS. and machine that it runs on is a computer. regardless what IBM did claim, the meaning of term PC wont change as it stands for machine not for its OS.

EDIT:
its not like it affect ppl or something. but its just same wrong and/or stupid as splitting anime and cartoons in different category just bc one is called anime.. anime (in japanese) means cartoon (in english) and karikatura(in polish) and multfilm (in russian) and so on..... its all same just different language...

Last edited:
Reactions: martin Nielsen

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
its now like few months since i first time saw this game, since then here literally no content...
i wont say for everyone, but i dont have a slightest interest in downloading this.
sry, but whoever likes it, have a pleasant time playing.

MILKyway galaxy(game)

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i didnt mean this game only, i see it on every game on this forum.
always MAC link and PC link, its stupid imho. or.. let me rephrase, its wrong...

well. win - mac - linux is just OS. and machine that it runs on is a computer. regardless what IBM did claim, the meaning of term PC wont change as it stands for machine not for its OS.
Like I said, I don't disagree with you. I was just pointing out the shift in understanding of the word in general public. There's nothing wrong, if the meaning of the word changes in time.
In history, when computers were not common, term PC meant personal computer. Now even your cell phone is de facto personal computer, so it's only natural, that the meaning of the term PC changed.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Like I said, I don't disagree with you. I was just pointing out the shift in understanding of the word in general public. There's nothing wrong, if the meaning of the word changes in time.
In history, when computers were not common, term PC meant personal computer. Now even your cell phone is de facto personal computer, so it's only natural, that the meaning of the term PC changed.
ah sorry bro, i did not meant to argue with you. maybe i phrased a bit bad..
yes, things like cells nowhave features of what PC have. partly ofc,
tablets etc. now can be called pc too of some sort.

but MAC and LINUX is not machine (device) its OS, software installed on machine, it has no affect on device description.
(phone OS : win, android, iOS, = software. when u download app's on your phone, the linnks are = win-android-iOS, not PHONE-android-iOS)
but nowadays words change even bc some ppl cant learn to pronounce them, and it sticks from one to another. one of reasons is educational degradation... and lazyness, and/or not being really important (the reason why i dont bother to cap first letters in sentence,, its just online chat, not a letter to president)

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
ah sorry bro, i did not meant to argue with you. maybe i phrased a bit bad..
yes, things like cells nowhave features of what PC have. partly ofc,
tablets etc. now can be called pc too of some sort.

but MAC and LINUX is not machine (device) its OS, software installed on machine, it has no affect on device description.
(phone OS : win, android, iOS, = software. when u download app's on your phone, the linnks are = win-android-iOS, not PHONE-android-iOS)
but nowadays words change even bc some ppl cant learn to pronounce them, and it sticks from one to another. one of reasons is educational degradation... and lazyness, and/or not being really important (the reason why i dont bother to cap first letters in sentence,, its just online chat, not a letter to president)
It's also partially because Apple themselves referred to their computers as Macs, whereas they referred to other OS-based computers as PC. They also didn't sell their OS as software in past, but it was bound with Macs. So I think, that's how the separation of terms started.

If you want to continue the discussion, send me a message. It doesn't belong here.
But it was nice to read your opinion. Thanks.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
It's also partially because Apple themselves referred to their computers as Macs, whereas they referred to other OS-based computers as PC. They also didn't sell their OS as software in past, but it was bound with Macs. So I think, that's how the separation of terms started.

If you want to continue the discussion, send me a message. It doesn't belong here.
But it was nice to read your opinion. Thanks.
same here, i like mature conversations and share of different points of view.
and i agree, maybe it started from there..

Reactions: MikeMasters
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote