VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebuilding My Family [v0.1.5] [Beauty & Pasta]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can.

type exactly that with the punctuation, it works!
didn't work for me for some reason, so I just gave up and play something else

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
anyone plege patron can share this link

dball77

May 5, 2017
I do not have any the old versions, but all this talk about the new renders has made me curious. Can anyone point me to a link of an original CG file or older version of the game that I can unren?

PS (On their own, I find all of the models attractive enough to be desired, yet plain enough to be believable.)

PPS (I also like the game play, although I felt it took too long to build up sister Kat's relationship score.)

maze-runner

Aug 14, 2017
just got done playing the newest version of this game. i do like the new backgrounds for sure. mother and sister to me are not as good looking as they where before the update like other's have said here. not sure if this has to do with the background upgrades or tinkering by the game developer. you must start over with the game it appears also. all my gambling was for not. will play it some more and see if i can increase the wit stat again. that is how i believe i got good at the poker game. weekend dinners with the family seemed good for that once you invite over the callgirl a few times. mom asks about her. teaching her math mom. yeah yeah that's the ticket haha.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I do not have any the old versions, but all this talk about the new renders has made me curious. Can anyone point me to a link of an original CG file or older version of the game that I can unren?

PS (On their own, I find all of the models attractive enough to be desired, yet plain enough to be believable.)

PPS (I also like the game play, although I felt it took too long to build up sister Kat's relationship score.)
No clue how to link individual posts, so go back to page 13, look for a post with a spoiler link. Has side by side comparison of mom and sister, left is new, right is old.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No clue how to link individual posts, so go back to page 13, look for a post with a spoiler link. Has side by side comparison of mom and sister, left is new, right is old.
To get a post from a page is to click on the post number in the upper right corner of that post.
Your post is post #273 just click on that and it will bring up a new window with the link to copy and paste in the post you want it in.

Reactions: SilentFella

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017

This is the mom and sister side by side. Left are the new models, right are the old models I prefer. And thanks a1fox3 for teaching me how to link individual posts.

Reactions: a1fox3

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
How can it be called an "update" if it removes content and makes it actually look worse than before? Seriously, I'm curious...
its called ''update'' in MILKyway galaxy.. you know what that sarcastic hint did stand for...

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Hi, do you know why developer console don't work? Tryed put options.rpy in game folder but nothing. Tks
renpy/common/00console.rpy ( need edit with notepad++)
line 107 # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
(change False with True )
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True (change False with True )

in game right Shift + o (is o not zero) open Cheat console
for money:
inventory.money = xxxxx xxxxx are the amount of money you wish
skills.libido = xx
skills.endurance = xx

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
renpy/common/00console.rpy ( need edit with notepad++)
line 107 # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
(change False with True )
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True (change False with True )

in game right Shift + o (is o not zero) open Cheat console
for money:
inventory.money = xxxxx xxxxx are the amount of money you wish
skills.libido = xx
skills.endurance = xx
Thanks for your answer but as you can see my post was very old (4 month ago), i solved the problem using the UnRen mod by our beloved administrator @Sam

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 10938

-
Overview -

Rebuilding My Family is a choice-driven, POV, erotic novel that features two main "pure" story lines, one "love" route and another "power" route, with multiple narrative threads that can lead to very distinct endings.

- Main Plot -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 18/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Alpha 1.4
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, POV, Romance, Seduction, Adventure

Changelog:​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEGA: |

View attachment 6226 View attachment 6225 View attachment 6224 View attachment 6223
anyone have others servers this? I can't download with MEGA...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote