VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebuilding My Family [v0.1.5] [Beauty & Pasta]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
1.3 release 26.07
1.4 release 17.10 and no new content, just 'reworked renders'
new content coming in 2019.

and this was so promising project.. i were waiting for its evolution......

MikeMasters, are you dev of this game or some other?
if you are. will this game move forward? maybe you have problem with progressing story, its happens and is totally normal, if so. you can always ask ppl on forum to share ideas. i believe many would have something to share. (tho majority of the''ideas'' will be taken from other games, but there definitely be some fresh ones too)
whatever helps to move forward is good.

EDIT: did find out you are dev of ''college life'' =)

Last edited:

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Anyone please upload me SAVE file with Victor apperance !!! Thanks a lot!! i really need it .

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
It's not just the renders. Why does dev rework mom's model? It was so beautiful. Now it's so damn ugly. WTF!!!
And that sister, shes not even the same person anymore. WTF!!!

Reactions: Almighty

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
sadly i feel like deleting this game (1.3) and not bother with it anymore. its obvious abandoned project in near future....
3 months to rework renders is just...... specially with this unexisting content

Crossel

May 15, 2017
0.1.4 (1080p rework) (17 october)
Next update ~ 31 october

- Game Progress -
Prologue __complete__
Chapter I --- in progress ---
Chapter IX (final) --- in progress ---

Tags:
- POV
- Romance
- Seduction
- Adventure

Planned Fetishes:
- Incest
- Pregnancy
- BDSM
- Voyeurism
- Exhibitionism
- Defloration
- Cuddling
- Group sex
- and more on the way

Wait and See...

Start on day 28 is "bullshit"... Need a UI "wait button" for skip hour by hour :evilsmile:

Reactions: niknak

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I don t realy remember about the sis how she looks because i was more focus on the mother.. But why have change her so mutch !? I don t know what to think but realy i enjoy more the past modele and for me the art wasn t need any improve. What i expect more is a good story or gameplay. But so, is your choice and game. Hope for you it will be good for your buisness. (I think in the futur lets do some voting poll if you are some radical change in your game)

StaniD

Apr 26, 2017
Sorry for my English!
Everyone wants to do something in the shape of Big Broder and they all do boring games where the mouse is hot from clicking and nothing happens :)

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Since the imagery in main thread is now outdated, thought i'd upload the CGI for anyone that gives a fly (you probably shouldnt XD)

Reactions: JR81 and Vibescu

Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
Can someone please tell me what im supposed to do here? NOTHING happens. It just goes on and on and on. Is there anything else to do than play on your computer and occasionally have some small conversations?

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Can someone please tell me what im supposed to do here? NOTHING happens. It just goes on and on and on. Is there anything else to do than play on your computer and occasionally have some small conversations?
Did you check the walkthrough?

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Yeah, not a fan of the new models at all. The mom lost her, hmm, mom'ness I guess you could say, and the sister, well, the only gripe I had for her prior to the change was the crazy eyes. I hope your models aren't finalized. Actually liked the old rooms more too, it didn't make the family look like an uptight rich family. They were more down to earth and relatable. The new graphics just make the game seem like any other game out there. Anyway, going to test drive the new version for as long as I can handle the new character model's faces.

Reactions: Pollolicious

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Dude the fuck happened to the models ? Is this what he spend this entire time doing ? I remember the house being abit out dated and janky but it served it purpose well enough to navigate, did he update the house and said fuck it might as well do characters also. I also liked the part where he changed fuck all about the mindless gameplay along with story and decided to keep the annoying jabroni Victor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bsjfan69

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
They look like action figures now.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
How can it be called an "update" if it removes content and makes it actually look worse than before? Seriously, I'm curious...

401Grem

May 14, 2017
They waste time reworking, instead of working. Another MONTH, wasted on crappier visuals, for what purpose???

maze-runner

Aug 14, 2017
no new content? dude i almost have a million euro's now with the poker game. am i going to have to buy pizza's every day for another two months? lol give this runner some cheese please! :D

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
The only reason I liked this before was that the models didn't look like they went to a plastic surgery buffet like every other game.

Reactions: Pollolicious
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote