VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebuilding My Family [v0.1.5] [Beauty & Pasta]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I used the cheat console to give me firearm skills, when I saw how much time had to use on the range to get to 30 pts. It was just not FUN!. then when ended the chapter, or at least moved on with the story. It felt like, oh this is where Eric ended up, lucky me.... :/

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
WTF with that ass? Man. I am only interested in it because of that beautiful mom model. Now it is so damn ugly.And what the heck with that ass?

Bobbs

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately, the dev lost confidence in his original work then started launching polls. Personally I hate polls cause I apparently think different than the masses, therefore what I want to see is either not on the poll or certainly not the top voted choice!
The whole thing with polls makes me want to just stay away from WEGs all together. Not only do I agree/relate with what you say here, but I'm starting to get honestly triggered and upset because this has been a problem for so long.

Like even when a new game comes out that I like I can only partially enjoy it because of anxiety thinking about whether the game will either never be completed or if it will be watered down to appeal to the (average by definition) majority.

sanju

Jul 28, 2017
Earlier mom face was nice and now its not gud. fucking scenes were nice like real fucking bt now only still images. does not feel gd

U

User_10739

The whole thing with polls makes me want to just stay away from WEGs all together. Not only do I agree/relate with what you say here, but I'm starting to get honestly triggered and upset because this has been a problem for so long.

Like even when a new game comes out that I like I can only partially enjoy it because of anxiety thinking about whether the game will either never be completed or if it will be watered down to appeal to the (average by definition) majority.
Exactly, I gotta lot of kinks but poll voters seem to be ultra vanilla picking the most useless path, (ie. make the Mom fatter and then dedicate a whole update to vacuuming the stairs...)

Sep 4, 2017
Wew the PROLOGUE was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOOOOOGGGGGGGGG it took me 3 week b4 Cp.1 ???? Ahahah this game is The Best
I think that im more than 3 weeks in, i have talked to viktor and i have 10500 in my wallet, how much more do i have to wait?

newtiagoblack

Jul 5, 2017
I think that im more than 3 weeks in, i have talked to viktor and i have 10500 in my wallet, how much more do i have to wait?
Pow cara acho que tem q espera a próxima Atualização do jogo eu também estou com esse problema rskk estou com 122 dias e 10456 de dinheiro minha moral com minha mãe e de 112 e minha irma e de 15 e a amiga dela e de 40 pontos acho então vamos aguarda a próxima Atualização do jogo . :)

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Pow cara acho que tem q espera a próxima Atualização do jogo eu também estou com esse problema rskk estou com 122 dias e 10456 de dinheiro minha moral com minha mãe e de 112 e minha irma e de 15 e a amiga dela e de 40 pontos acho então vamos aguarda a próxima Atualização do jogo . :)
English please !!!

Sep 4, 2017
English please !!!
Pow guy I think I have to wait the next game Update I also have this problem rskk I am 122 days and 10456 money my morality with my mother and 112 and my sister and 15 and her friend and 40 points I think so let's wait for the next game update. google translate:)

Sep 4, 2017
How does one pay his sov bill? erhm i mean my bail?
I started a new game, just talked to vicktor again

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote