VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebuilding My Family [v0.1.5] [Beauty & Pasta]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
English please !!!
He basically says he has the same problem and waits for the next update. The numbers are the days he endured ingame, the money he has and the points he has with the ladies. Google translate is just a couple of clicks away...

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
He basically says he has the same problem and waits for the next update. The numbers are the days he endured ingame, the money he has and the points he has with the ladies. Google translate is just a couple of clicks away...
i know how to use google translate and i know there is only english lang alowed...

3. We are an English only community

Reactions: jijjij
Sep 4, 2017
nvm, i just have to wait to make the police appear
How long did you wait? i have waited 30 days after i talked to victor and nothing.

Edit: i talked to victor around day 30 and I'm now at day 126 and its not funny anymore-.-
If you got the money you shouldn't have to wait for bloody 100 extra days.
Edit(again): i have now been stranded inside this god forsaken island for 172 days, I have had some contact with the local people, but overall it seems that they care not for I, i feel so lonely. :'(

Last edited:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
How long did you wait? i have waited 30 days after i talked to victor and nothing.

Edit: i talked to victor around day 30 and I'm now at day 126 and its not funny anymore-.-
Edit(again): i have now been stranded inside this god forsaken island for 172 days, I have had some contact with the local people, but overall it seems that they care not for I, i feel so lonely. :'(
Do we even know that you CAN pay the bail in this built yet? I know it looks like it, because some of the changelog entries, but did anybody actually GOT to do it? This very well might be some kind of cruel Cenobite torture labyrinth....*cue dramatic music*

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

Before rework it was ''You can pay money through your phone right arrow. After pay you can go out.''
I don't know if its still the same

Reactions: morpheusahrms
Sep 4, 2017
Before rework it was ''You can pay money through your phone right arrow. After pay you can go out.''
I don't know if its still the same
Yeah it works, but how the fuck was i suppose to know that? it really needs to be mad a bit more clear^^ Thanks mate <3
On the bright side i have over 200k, but there is barely anything to do when i get outside, only shootin. :)
Edit: i lied, i just had to call Mark on the phone..

Last edited:

crl66

Oct 13, 2017

holy sh*t man, day 172? I just waited like 10 days of doing the same thing over and over and it just happened

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Do we even know that you CAN pay the bail in this built yet? I know it looks like it, because some of the changelog entries, but did anybody actually GOT to do it? This very well might be some kind of cruel Cenobite torture labyrinth....*cue dramatic music*
+ points for mentioning Cenobites.

By the way, how much content is there at this point in time?

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
I played it before the 1.4 build and it's very different... I could get poker still to a decent level before by studying, but after studying on the pc a few times I can't anymore? Anyone point me to a walkthrough for the new version plz?

lonewolf0678

Jul 20, 2017
walkthroug? stuck i guess still intro or something cant leave the house cant talk with sis (cant rise love or what the nr is in handy) when Mom sleep a option is ther for pull down panties but not work. and every day the same things to do.

Ah something did change for short time a poice man and a...ole comes to our house.
what i do wrong?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote