VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebuilding My Family [v0.1.5] [Beauty & Pasta]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I have to say; this is rather poor.
This is like 6 months worth of progress?

If you ignore the grindy parts (which are generally there just to artificially lengthen game play through doing the same thing repeatedly) there is probably like 5-10 minutes of content.
The amount of grind just to get to chapter 1 is stupid (28 days).
At the start of chapter 1 the cop takes you to the hospital and a nurse does a check-up on your leg. WHY?
Chapter 1 doesn't deserve to be called a chapter with that amount of "actual" content.
There is more story in the main plot in the OP than there is in the actual game currently and the main plot isn't even mentioned/shown as a prologue/intro/game-play in the actual game, so you're kind of left wondering wtf is going on.

Also,
What's the smartest thing to do when you discover somebody is a kidnapper/rapist/murderer/whatever (and for the icing on the cake, let's not forget they're disgustingly rich too)?
That's right, you walk up to them in their business (plot says bank, but in game real estate was mentioned, so who knows) and assault them ultimately getting yourself arrested.
But that's definitely not enough. No. You can't forget to tell them that you know what they are/what they've done (this actually happens in chapter 1). Be sure not to tell anyone else though (especially not the police), as that would just be stupid. The person themselves knowing that you know is all that matters.

Only an idiot would call in an anonymous tip or speak to the retired cop that's a friend of the family (or at least appears to be), right?
Only an idiot would try to record their conversation(s) with the person to prove what type of person they really are/what they've done, right?

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I haven't played this game in quite a long time, are you still stuck in the house with absolutely nothing to do but spy on your mom and sister?

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
I haven't played this game in quite a long time, are you still stuck in the house with absolutely nothing to do but spy on your mom and sister?
nop after 28 days you can pat 5000 for freedom go out buy a gun visit victor end game

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you. I guess i will give this game one last playthrough
i still recommend you wait some time, you can go out but nothing to do and the same actions in house, just mom let you sleep in her bed, just sleep nothing sexy

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, waiting it is... i will put it on the back burner somewhere and focus on the other games im playing.. it could have a nice premise, but theres nothing advancing the story aside from the intro

Oct 30, 2017
when you give book to mom to read. and sleep with her on her bed (no sex just sleep) u wake up talk to mom. and then in night try to get in the bathroom when she is taking bath. i guess thats how i reach here. :D

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
when you give book to mom to read. and sleep with her on her bed (no sex just sleep) u wake up talk to mom. and then in night try to get in the bathroom when she is taking bath. i guess thats how i reach here. :D
How to give book to mom? and how to sleep with her?

Oct 30, 2017
try to check mom room at night. u will find her upset then u will get sleeping scene. u have a book shelf in ur room, read a book from it. i guess a romantic book (cant remember exactly) then afterword u give that book to mom.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: spooge_nugget
U

User_51567

please suggest me more incest games? please anyone
Pick a random game of the game list and the chances are really high that there is incest in it on this site :p

But this game.
I played it 3 months ago(or something like that), and liked it very much.
But i just checked out his Patreon Page, and there are no posts for over a Month..

So... Is this game still a thing?.... Or are these the first signs of another Bye Bye game..

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
So... Is this game still a thing?.... Or are these the first signs of another Bye Bye game..
Sometimes it does feel like some of these erotic themed visual novels/games are just made so that someone can make some money, without any regard to creating a great and fun vn/game, and when it doesn't work out that way, it either goes to the way side, someone else picks up where they left off, or it is very slow to develop...

For the moment, I don't get the impression that this one falls into those categories, but only time will tell...

As to the whole incest theme you mentioned, I think that because some products do well at making money or at getting positive attention, that you then get a tendency for folks to think it's best not to break the mold because they too want money and/or positive attention... Not that I believe this should be a norm... I prefer folks to be more creative...

Last edited:
Reactions: Voilsh
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote