VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rebuilding My Family [v0.1.5] [Beauty & Pasta]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how long is the incest content, if any, in this anyway?
All I seen was shower watching and no sex at all.
But there may be some in the last version because I did not try it after the game got abandoned.

Reactions: MG_

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
The game had potential until the developer changed the models and got a bunch of slack from this community and prob his patreons. If only he left his ego aside and went with the original models, if only.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi1

How I can have money ? I just have money when played poker ...

Help ?
At the time it was abandoned that was the only none cheating way to get money, there is built in cheating console in this game if you would read up about it in the first post if I remember right.:unsure:
@Warriors

Not sure haven't really played it much and since it's abandoned there is no longer a point playing it.
Yep no since playing abandoned games like this.(y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
arbin

The big ass yellow tag at the top states the game is dead/abandoned so new content will only probably come when hell freezes over or something like that.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
2 years abandoned and he comes back asking for more content????, + the big yellow ABANDONED tag clearly. Don't know how people are soo blind

• Haha
Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Are you kidding me man? I'm about the catch the mother on the stairs without nothing but bathrobe on her but the game show me "under construction" sign. I was so horny until I see that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are you kidding me man? I'm about the catch the mother on the stairs without nothing but bathrobe on her but the game show me "under construction" sign. I was so horny until I see that.
I guess you did not see the "Abandoned" at the top.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote