3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
No default name is a plus, as far as I'm concerned. I *NEVER* want to use the dumbass name devs pull out of their asses for a default name.

Nov 18, 2022
Looks promising, interesting premise/narrative, kinda unique Honey Select visuals. I have not played it yet, keeping it on watch list. I'm currently playing it and here is my initial feedbacks.

Pros:
Nice 'tutorial' at the start, so that players are aware what to expect with the dialogues.
Has Gallery and Codex.
Has the 'Cyberpunk' feel to it.
Stunning Honey Select visuals.
Nice to listen musics and sound effects.
Dialogue contains foreign language (with English translation) (during flashback dream sequences) probably a clue of something :unsure:.
A lot of intriguing, arousing and thrilling mysteries. Much more to be told.
Choice matters I think:unsure:. At least, the lewd scene variations offers different 'rewards' depending on your choices.
Adequate contents for a first release, not rushed.

Cons:
Missing default first name for the MC.
Animations were cut-off (end earlier) when playing in Auto forward mode.
The Epilogue is really short.

Netural:
Good English (non-native English speaker I guess), some minor typos here and there, a few missing or out of place words.
The story is not completely original but with a different approach of 'storytelling' I guess.

Verdict: Very well done for your first release. I hope things are looking up for this game. Looking forward to the next installment.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Saffron River. Cheers.

Edit: Playing it now, updating this post with initial feedback.
This clears few doubts for us thanks for this review ;)

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Just played this one and i must say one of the game with good potential but...
Dang, i thought incest will come into play but it won't be LOL. I thought that blonde is his long lost mom that we can guilt trip because abandoned MC :D

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
1. I like the story build up so far. It has enough suspense to make you want to follow it and less useless dialogue to get you bored. I would have like a little more, but a very good start.

2. The graphics are amazing, even with Honey Select. I despise Honey Select, but this was well done to the point it was amazing.

3. I like how you did not make the sex scenes as overwhelming and put more into the story.

I am looking forward to this story. I do not see it as being dragged out, which will make me happy.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I saw on your Itch that the "harem" is a polyamory. I like harems be polygamy instead, as polyamory involves everyone with each other. Yes, even among the collective of its love interests. Instead of the girls becoming love interests for the guy (on polygamy), the entire structure now involves the guy and each one of the girls becoming love interests of EACH OTHER (a polyamory).

Is this supposed to be the case? Is this what you want for the game, or are you just using the word incorrectly? I just want clarifications on that matter. If polyamory is the case, then eventually a lesbian tag would most likely appear.

In the case of choices, just how important are the just choices right now? A walkthrough will definitely be needed as going after the blond woman or not on the bar already have some consequences that we still don't know on what will lead into.

Moreover, on the replay gallery the MC's name is Rey. Why is that default name not appearing when you first name him? Bug?

Lastly, what's the music theme right at the end and the main menu? Sounds nice to listen to.

Nov 18, 2022
I saw on your Itch that the "harem" is a polyamory. I like harems be polygamy instead, as polyamory involves everyone with each other. Yes, even among the collective of its love interests. Instead of the girls becoming love interests for the guy (on polygamy), the entire structure now involves the guy and each one of the girls becoming love interests of EACH OTHER (a polyamory).

Is this supposed to be the case? Is this what you want for the game, or are you just using the word incorrectly? I just want clarifications on that matter. If polyamory is the case, then eventually a lesbian tag would most likely appear.

In the case of choices, just how important are the just choices right now? A walkthrough will definitely be needed as going after the blond woman or not on the bar already have some consequences that we still don't know on what will lead into.

Moreover, on the replay gallery the MC's name is Rey. Why is that default name not appearing when you first name him? Bug?

Lastly, what's the music theme right at the end and the main menu? Sounds nice to listen to.
Hey Draxis, Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you for the questions
1) According to Cambridge Dictionary "polyamory is the practice of having sexual or romantic relationship with two or more people at the same time". Polyamory is just Polygamy minus Marriage, it doesn't necessarily mean "everyone with each other". The type of polyamory in RD is going to be polygyny -marriage.

2) To answer the "going after the blonde woman..." question would be kinda spoilery. New updates will reveal a lot of things.

3) "Rey matter..." Sorry for the inconvenience. It was intended. We left it out during the naming sequence, as some people might not like it in that slot.

4) Aestia by Spheria = Main Menu and Low Horizon by Kai Engel = End. You can find all the songs in our Discord.

Hope that helped :)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Hey Draxis, Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you for the questions
1) According to Cambridge Dictionary "polyamory is the practice of having sexual or romantic relationship with two or more people at the same time". Polyamory is just Polygamy minus Marriage, it doesn't necessarily mean "everyone with each other". The type of polyamory in RD is going to be polygyny -marriage.

2) To answer the "going after the blonde woman..." question would be kinda spoilery. New updates will reveal a lot of things.

3) "Rey matter..." Sorry for the inconvenience. It was intended. We left it out during the naming sequence, as some people might not like it in that slot.

4) Aestia by Spheria = Main Menu and Low Horizon by Kai Engel = End. You can find all the songs in our Discord.

Hope that helped :)
Well, on the manner of what Harem is happening, I'll just see the subsequent updates and see it from there, I guess. I'll let the other's decide on what do they think from your response and the actual content of future updates would be.

As for the MC's name, I think you should put that as an actual default name. I think there's some people that have gripes when the MC has no default name. The way I do is that when there's no default name I just go to behindthename and just randomly pick a suitable name from the MC's look/atmosphere/appearance/etc. Well of course, I won't be doing those when there's an actual default name, as I prefer the MC's having their own names. So I think you should put it there.

Thanks for the music names and good luck to you and to your game.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Any update on next release?
No idea. The last Patreon ( only 1 patron:cry: ) update was in March and the last public dev log on itch.io was in February .
Hi there!!

We are thrilled to announce that Recall Destiny will be getting a new look in early April and Chapter 2 in the month of May. We appreciate your ideas and support in shaping the content. This update will bring major visual, writing and quality of life changes. Thank you for sticking with us.
As much as I an interested in this game and want to maintain a positive outlook on this game, I can't honestly deny that the outlook is indeed bleak, considering that even the developer ceases his presence on this site by deleting his account.

IMO it is the typical "chicken and egg" problem, development need financial support, but financial support only comes from deliverables.

• Sad
Reactions: Mythrs
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes