SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Best place to start:

May 21, 2023
Feb 27, 2023
Jan 06, 2023

Regular updates over this period, please note that he is a part time developer and has an RL job to balance the game development with.
It's funny that as soon as I wrote that the developer hasn't had any news in a while he immediately wrote a new post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nex best place:

Developer: Passion Portal -

Reactions: Kaka86161

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
It would be nice if the developer could put a guide for better fluidity when making decisions like in the ssp game

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
That is quite the age difference for siblings (I assume they've got to be more than 15 years apart, maybe 20), but it's not unheard of I guess.
Not so rare in really large families. I'm one of six, my youngest sister is 19 years younger than my oldest brother.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
too many branches than will never be completed. as paths and choices are now, and if developer follows as it will be worse.

2 paths, romance and corruption, made them good plot and renders wise. should suffice and be above the 90% of other games that did a bunch of choices/blah blah and ended with a no complete game or a no even half baked ending.

the plot is so far is decent, even id developer keeps entangling himself too much into it (if he adds like till now on 2 updates we will see how this end)

renders are good. if can/wish more costumes and clothes to the 3 main girls if can. AND DONT ADD A LEGION of side chars with no sense or plot as others 95% of developers do.

want is this game to take 2 to 3 years to complete? or 5 or 10 or never ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sakuma and cloudfw

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Thanks for the clarification. That is quite the age difference for siblings (I assume they've got to be more than 15 years apart, maybe 20), but it's not unheard of I guess.
Really? I didn't get the sense they were that far off. I'm picturing Chloe to be in her early 20's, Emily in her mid to late 20's and the MC to be early to mid 30's. I guess 10-15 year age gap is likely but not more than that. From my perspective of course.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Well you know what? I guess I'm going to have to do that as well, because I don't specifically remember it either, but I do believe it was implied. You may well be right. I stand somewhere between oops and i told you so. :rolleyes:

Reactions: deuteronomy1956

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I mean, unless Passion Portal is intentionally misleading us by dropping false hints, it's pretty obvious who the daughter is. And yes, she's an adult. But even if we ignore the obvious hints, the MC thinks to himself that his daughter would be around the same age as Olivia when he's in the elevator with her, so she has to be at least 18.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give you a quick update on how things are going with the new game version. Right now, I'm about 80% done with it.
I was hoping to release the game by the end of this month, but I got sick with a cold. Yep, it seems like every year around this time, I end up under the weather. Currently typing this with a red nose, a sore throat, and a pounding headache. Been feeling under the weather for about a week now, but I'm hopeful that by the end of this week, I'll start to feel better.
I'm aiming to release the update by the middle of next month if everything goes well. Thanks for being patient and supportive, even when things don't go as planned

pc007

Dec 9, 2019

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give you a quick update on how things are going with the new game version. Right now, I'm about 80% done with it.
I was hoping to release the game by the end of this month, but I got sick with a cold. Yep, it seems like every year around this time, I end up under the weather. Currently typing this with a red nose, a sore throat, and a pounding headache. Been feeling under the weather for about a week now, but I'm hopeful that by the end of this week, I'll start to feel better.
I'm aiming to release the update by the middle of next month if everything goes well. Thanks for being patient and supportive, even when things don't go as planned
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon.
Can't wait for the next update(y).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Passion_Portal

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I'm pretty sure there's at least two more games with the same plot, but please do, the plot is good and needs to be finished at least once for a change. View attachment 2291180
A man can dream for a better future.
Well at least 3 means 3x more chance one will reach the finish line before getting abandoned? Also the wait time for updates is 1/3 ?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
post.png

What's New in v0.7?

• Event with Evelyn
  • Office Event
  • Grace's Home
  • Messages with Chloe
  • Fixed minor bugs in the code.
    During messenger conversations, you can now enlarge photos by clicking on them.
Story Progression:
  • Completion of Current Story Arcs: With this update, we conclude the first two parts of our seven-part series:
    • P.S. Your Elizabeth
    • Walking Through the Wake of Decisions
Starting from v0.8, the game will transition into the third part. The decisions you've made in the initial two segments will influence the upcoming scenarios.

None of this would be possible without your support on Patreon. Each contribution propels us further into developing and enriching the universe of Reclaiming the Lost.

Ready to explore the unknown? Join us today on Patreon!

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
View attachment 3552845

What's New in v0.7?

• Event with Evelyn
  • Office Event
  • Grace's Home
  • Messages with Chloe
Story Progression:
  • Completion of Current Story Arcs: With this update, we conclude the first two parts of our seven-part series:
    • P.S. Your Elizabeth
Starting from v0.8, the game will transition into the third part. The decisions you've made in the initial two segments will influence the upcoming scenarios.

None of this would be possible without your support on Patreon. Each contribution propels us further into developing and enriching the universe of Reclaiming the Lost.

f623a479-198e-4567-9ce7-9495b71e8555_text.gif

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
View attachment 3552845

What's New in v0.7?

• Event with Evelyn
  • Office Event
  • Grace's Home
  • Messages with Chloe
Story Progression:
    • P.S. Your Elizabeth

Hopefully our hero will come to save the day :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.00 star(s) 34 Votes