VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes
Dec 2, 2020
I would appreciate it if someone could confirm. Scenes are still blocked by vague, difficult to understand choices?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReclaimingTheLost-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hello,
I made a few changes to the default textbox, as well included a universal slider that has a few other text boxes to choose from. (Image below is using the changed default one.)

Install: Extract and merge the game folders together.

Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: i cookie.you

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
What have I gotten myself into? A second date with Chloe... She has no idea that behind this politician's mask is her old friend. What kind of twisted game am I playing? Part of me knows this is wrong, that I shouldn't be feeling this way about Chloe. It's taboo, it's immoral, it's... it's unthinkable. But then I remember Chloe. Her soft, luscious curves. Those perfect, perky breasts that I long to touch, to taste. I imagine laying her down, kissing my way down her neck, her collarbone, lower... taking her perfectly pink nipple into my mouth, hearing her moan with pleasure. I picture my hand sliding up her thigh, finding her warm, wet, ready... I want to bury myself inside her, to feel her walls clench around me as I bring her to the brink of ecstasy over and over... No! Stop it! This is Chloe! You can't think about her like that. It's sick, it's depraved. You need to put an end to this before it goes any further.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
They are busy with other things.

Seeing as they use their free time to make other peoples lives easier, why don't you give them a hand and make one for this?
I lack the knowledge for it, simple as that. You don't have to virtue signal by pointing out their altruism, I know the situation. But there are clearly games in their repertoire which are way worse than this in every aspect and don't deserve their attention. But since as you pointed out they do it in their freetime, I have no right to voice any critique, at least according to your logic.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What have I gotten myself into? A second date with Chloe... She has no idea that behind this politician's mask is her old friend. What kind of twisted game am I playing? Part of me knows this is wrong, that I shouldn't be feeling this way about Chloe. It's taboo, it's immoral, it's... it's unthinkable. But then I remember Chloe. Her soft, luscious curves. Those perfect, perky breasts that I long to touch, to taste. I imagine laying her down, kissing my way down her neck, her collarbone, lower... taking her perfectly pink nipple into my mouth, hearing her moan with pleasure. I picture my hand sliding up her thigh, finding her warm, wet, ready... I want to bury myself inside her, to feel her walls clench around me as I bring her to the brink of ecstasy over and over... No! Stop it! This is Chloe! You can't think about her like that. It's sick, it's depraved. You need to put an end to this before it goes any further.
Well said. I prefer it when a story has the young girl as the one who is showing interest and desire towards the MC first. That way MC (the player) doesn't feel they are coming across as a sexual creep, who is only taking advantage of her for his own sexual pleasure. It kind of lessens the morel dilemma, for incest titles. :)

CozyB

Jan 20, 2019
Someone please tell me how you copy the above patch into the game file. Copy and paste does not work and dragging it into the game folder creates an internet shortcut.:confused:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Facts
update 0.6 was like 420 renders
update 0.7 is like 299 renders

plus, the typical virus on these developers of adding more side chars and doing side characters updates, how many side characters there are here on this game ? u tell guys.

anything is better than nothing people will say... hope developer stays on 3 main and 3 sides at most ... or made updates of 600 renders 300 for the mains and 300 for the sides chars, but am asking to much ...

Reactions: Ara-sH and pizbia

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I would love the pc version getting some KoGa3
I added that now.
But be aware the Mod part was actually mainly made/needed for making my port. Therefore some game UI changes I implemented there are now also in the Mod only, too (bigger fonts etc.). Also, the added "walkthrough" is mostly only showing the game points/variables you can get.
Info: the i-patch is also already integrated in the Mod.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Someone please tell me how you copy the above patch into the game file. Copy and paste does not work and dragging it into the game folder creates an internet shortcut.:confused:
If your talking about the Ipatch, just right click on the file and save as. (Clicking on the file will just show the contents, but right clicking and save as...will download the file.)

Then copy the file into your game folder and run the game's exe file. I hope this helps.

Regards.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I lack the knowledge for it, simple as that. You don't have to virtue signal by pointing out their altruism, I know the situation. But there are clearly games in their repertoire which are way worse than this in every aspect and don't deserve their attention. But since as you pointed out they do it in their freetime, I have no right to voice any critique, at least according to your logic.
The lack of common sense some people display seriously winds me up.

You can voice anything you want but the fact remains you want someone to spend their time doing something for you and the best you can manage is to tell them they are wasting their time on games you don't think are worthy.

Then, instead of requesting someone use that time to make a mod for this politely you drop "why has no one picked this up".....

My point was, you expect something yet can't even manage to be polite asking for it.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
None of these mods corrupt or break your save if you do not mod.
But URM can be used to mod the game and your saves may/will be prone to being buggy/breaking!!!

I use these mods together
  1. URM the blue mod which let's you see conditions, switch paths or modify variable
  2. Choice Descriptor show points/variables with every choice
View attachment 3230616
Thanks...this is very useful to see points.

Anyone know if the passion stat is actually lust? Well I found the answer... it actually is a lust stat (looked through the text walk through.)

Also what does that stat do to any of the girls? (Is it a good stat if your looking to have a meaning full harem of girls.) And what is the stranger path? That sounds kind of odd...

Regards.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes