VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The lack of common sense some people display seriously winds me up.

You can voice anything you want but the fact remains you want someone to spend their time doing something for you and the best you can manage is to tell them they are wasting their time on games you don't think are worthy.

Then, instead of requesting someone use that time to make a mod for this politely you drop "why has no one picked this up".....

My point was, you expect something yet can't even manage to be polite asking for it.
I did not think I was impolite, if so, I am sorry, wasn't my intent.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Whatever Daz model they're using for these ladies...dayum! Bodies are amazing but just the facial expressions alone will make you pitch tent. Incredible looking models. I do hope this game catches the eye of a modder in the future. But if not this one is good enough to take the time to play all the variables.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hello RtL fans
I have created a walkthrough for myself and have since updated it to 0.6. You can play the game as you like, but there are binding requirements for certain decisions (certain decisions and/or points level). I hope this gives you a little orientation and helps you further.
Have fun exploring the different moments and alternative scenes.
Could you make it a better format than .doc? I open it and it is gibberish. Why not a .txt file? Thanx

Dec 15, 2020
Hello RtL fans
I have created a walkthrough for myself and have since updated it to 0.6. You can play the game as you like, but there are binding requirements for certain decisions (certain decisions and/or points level). I hope this gives you a little orientation and helps you further.
Have fun exploring the different moments and alternative scenes.
update, please

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Could you make it a better format than .doc? I open it and it is gibberish. Why not a .txt file? Thanx
The 'gibberish' is untranslated code that was incompatible between his system and ours. The walkthrough, in complete, is somewhere about a third of the way down, in English. I just copied the readable text and pasted it to and empty .doc file on my system, saved it and deleted the master. A lot easier than griping about how someone else's freely shared effort wasn't good enough, eh?

Reactions: TigerWolfe

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I added that now.
But be aware the Mod part was actually mainly made/needed for making my port. Therefore some game UI changes I implemented there are now also in the Mod only, too (bigger fonts etc.). Also, the added "walkthrough" is mostly only showing the game points/variables you can get.
Info: the i-patch is also already integrated in the Mod.
Thanks for the mod!

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Quickly ask how much of MILF's content is a percentage of the overall game and is it worth the time?

And Thank you to anyone who answered that question .

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Are the tags not up to date or has this VN really been in development for nearly a year and a half and still doesn't have a sex scene?

Just checking.

4.00 star(s) 34 Votes