VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.7] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I wonder am I the only one, I don't see much difference between the main girl and the one behind the computer. They look almost like each other, and if they start changing their hair colors, I'm not sure who is who anymore.

Reactions: copperll

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I wonder am I the only one, I don't see much difference between the main girl and the one behind the computer. They look almost like each other, and if they start changing their hair colors, I'm not sure who is who anymore.
No, I noticed it too. Evelyn is built on the same base model too, I think. Seems to be common, though, particularly with first projects and new developers. My guess would be cost control. Building one model with enough different nuances to turn her into to three characters. They're all hot, though. ;)

Reactions: Bohler

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
No, I noticed it too. Evelyn is built on the same base model too, I think. Seems to be common, though, particularly with first projects and new developers. My guess would be cost control. Building one model with enough different nuances to turn her into to three characters. They're all hot, though. ;)
I think these are two different models, just from the same author, I don’t follow the latest updates, perhaps they are closely related in the plot, so it makes sense

Reactions: astabro

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
I just started this game and now the MC is on a date with Chloe even though I never spoke to her about a date. Apparently you get it by not mentioning you went up to see her and she gives you her username but I mentioned it, didn't get her username and yet I am still on a date with her?..... I'm confused...

I guess i'm just going to have to skip all scenes with her and pretend my MC has vivid dreams about dating her cause it feels weird but I want to keep playing for Emily.

Edit: I ended up replaying and getting her username and just not calling her which canceled her path. If anyone else has this problem, that's the way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bohler

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hello RtL fans
I have created a walkthrough for myself and have since updated it to 0.6. You can play the game as you like, but there are binding requirements for certain decisions (certain decisions and/or points level). I hope this gives you a little orientation and helps you further.
Have fun exploring the different moments and alternative scenes.
hope you update soon

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Forgot her canon name. But is there any new content with the secretary/totally-not-daughter girl?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Forgot her canon name. But is there any new content with the secretary/totally-not-daughter girl?
She has her first day at work, some hints of mafia (or what ever it was our ''friend'' got us into)...so only some story bits.
A scene with Grace, good but too short.
Most was about our ''friends'' wife, just some dry humping thought...

Reactions: RYOUSC

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I was on Bob's side, until it is revealed he got involved with the mafia. After that, screw you Bob, Evelyn is mine.
Yeah, when he got us into that i really wanted to punch him...as for Evelyn, she would be mine either way, just now i have zero regrets doing that to Bob.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I just started this game and now the MC is on a date with Chloe even though I never spoke to her about a date. Apparently you get it by not mentioning you went up to see her and she gives you her username but I mentioned it, didn't get her username and yet I am still on a date with her?..... I'm confused...

I guess i'm just going to have to skip all scenes with her and pretend my MC has vivid dreams about dating her cause it feels weird but I want to keep playing for Emily.
And because they somehow look alike, it was very confusing yeh.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes