VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Is the MC going to become the sisters online sugar daddy? I feel like that is going to be how you get on her route; more donating and having her go further and further with what she does/shows during their private streams together. It's already setting up that she trusts him "for some reason". Thank god there's at least no grinding needed to get the money to donate. But also, why does telling her you saw her vs. not telling her you saw her change her mind about being okay letting you watch her? Seems like a weird line to draw.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Mother of the MC.
There's also a sister and a (potential) daughter.

Alabama here we go!!!!!
is there content with her? i dont care if its not in the game yet, but has it at least been hinted that there will be content in the future with her?

• Red Heart
Reactions: phreadom

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So there hasnt been any teasing or the mc watching here getting change or in the shower or something like that? MC looking at her clevage or her ass?
Out of the 3 girls already introduced the mom is the one that has the least scenes and nothing highly sexualized as far as i can remember.
Still, i suspect she's gonna be "on the menu" later on.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Out of the 3 girls already introduced the mom is the one that has the least scenes and nothing highly sexualized as far as i can remember.
well thanks i will definitely keep an eye on this game

Reactions: LSC82

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Reclaiming the Lost [v0.2a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 80mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Well after first molesting his sister and supposed daughter, I'm fine with it.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I like the Model of the Mother? and the Model of the Fat Guy.

I dont like the Smoking, the Story we have seen a 100 times already and the blond Girl who just accepts a Job from a Stranger who could be a Serial-Killer. If that turns out to be his Daughter thats the worst writing ever.
Smoking was an instant uninstall for me, probably my weirdest line in the sand. Especially given the fp perspective. C'est la vie not every game is for every player.

Passion_Portal

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2023
Having problems with the new 0.3 version, can't open it.
PC version.
I can check it later at home. But as I can see problem with window_icon.png file in folder gui.

Try to rename any png picture "window_icon.png" and put into that folder

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes