VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Fixed version:

ReclaimingTheLost-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I nearly missed this :O could it be that this was not in the "latest updates" section or am i simply too stupid right now to find it? :'D
It wasn't, because of the new "2 weeks rule" of F95zone getting on the latest updates. And this one had already a post a few days ago with the v0.2 release, the new v0.3 was leaked to soon for that...

Reactions: eselpferdinand

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just tried this one out and I have thoughts. I'll keep it brief:

• The lost daughter premise is just awkward. MC gets a letter from an old girlfriend. She had a kid by him but never told him about it, then put that kid up for adoption. 18+ years later, ex girlfriend is dying and suddenly wants papa MC to go find the abandoned kid that neither of them had any hand in raising? It's not really hitting right...
  • Main female character looks way too much like Amber Turd, but I was at least able to ignore that by staring at the tits most of the time.
  • The single option "choices" are lame as fuck... Why even bother?
  • MC became Handsy McRapey out of nowhere after having a glass of wine... With both blondie and stringbean. Pretty jarring vibe shift.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Just tried this one out and I have thoughts. I'll keep it brief:

• The lost daughter premise is just awkward. MC gets a letter from an old girlfriend. She had a kid by him but never told him about it, then put that kid up for adoption. 18+ years later, ex girlfriend is dying and suddenly wants papa MC to go find the abandoned kid that neither of them had any hand in raising? It's not really hitting right...
  • Main female character looks way too much like Amber Turd, but I was at least able to ignore that by staring at the tits most of the time.
  • The single option "choices" are lame as fuck... Why even bother?
  • MC became Handsy McRapey out of nowhere after having a glass of wine... With both blondie and stringbean. Pretty jarring vibe shift.
Don't agree with the first two parts. The "lost daughter" story is actually very similar to one of the most known game at it's time (and unfortunately abandoned) "Our Fate". And Amber "Turd" was imo really hot back then...
Agree with the last two ones. A few single choices are ok, but not use it to often. And the MC change (after the drinking) scares me a bit also. Well, we will see.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Don't agree with the first two parts. The "lost daughter" story is actually very similar to one of the most known game at it's time (and unfortunately abandoned) "Our Fate". And Amber "Turd" was imo really hot back then...
Agree with the last two ones. A few single choices are ok, but not use it to often. And the MC change (after the drinking) scares me a bit also. Well, we will see.
It's a super weak motivation, IMO. He didn't even know he had a kid. The mother didn't bother telling him and she ended up giving her up for adoption anyway. The kid isn't really a daughter to either of them anymore, but MC is inexplicably compelled to go find her just because an ex from decades ago asked him to. It's just too contrived to me.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I like the changes overall, like to remove the cam show with the sister, althought his rapey attitude change after a glass of wine is a bit is a bit much imo, i hope that remains a one off.

The game needs a patch now, for the MC's family, they are now the ''family of a childhood friend''.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Reclaiming the Lost [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 133mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Udurfhsheh

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The lost daughter premise is just awkward. MC gets a letter from an old girlfriend. She had a kid by him but never told him about it, then put that kid up for adoption. 18+ years later, ex girlfriend is dying and suddenly wants papa MC to go find the abandoned kid that neither of them had any hand in raising? It's not really hitting right...
There are a few ways of writing a story about father-daughter incest. This is arguably one of the more realistic setups. Apparently this happens more often than you think IRL and apparently there is often a strong (romantic/sexual) attraction between the family members once they do reconnect.

Main female character looks way too much like Amber Turd, but I was at least able to ignore that by staring at the tits most of the time.
No idea who that is, she looks fine to me.

The single option "choices" are lame as fuck... Why even bother?
Agreed but there are also a few more profound choices.
Such as the one below.

Send the girl back to her father? Or witness a very hot (IMHO) sex scene with her? :unsure:

MC became Handsy McRapey out of nowhere after having a glass of wine... With both blondie and stringbean. Pretty jarring vibe shift.
I agree about that, but with the girl you meet when she's together with her father you do get the possibility to make the morally right choice.

It's a pity you can't seem to make the right choice when it comes to your "assistant" even though at first it seems like you can. Well, at least he doesn't go way too far.

Last edited:
Reactions: RYOUSC

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I like the changes overall, like to remove the cam show with the sister, althought his rapey attitude change after a glass of wine is a bit is a bit much imo, i hope that remains a one off.

The game needs a patch now, for the MC's family, they are now the ''family of a childhood friend''.
You downloaded game through the link I provided in comment? In game page moderator update game with Error mistake. And moderator didn't change it yet
Can you update the changelog?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
where is patch
When someone makes one as the script code was changed from v0.2 to v0.2a to what it is now, I've edited the script on my end as there is no set flags, I guess who ever makes it will have to edit the script each time and add/edit the flags with each update then bundle the edited script and patch together.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
When someone makes one as the script code was changed from v0.2 to v0.2a to what it is now, I've edited the script on my end as there is no set flags, I guess who ever makes it will have to edit the script each time and add/edit the flags with each update then bundle the edited script and patch together.
oh :(

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Of course I'm not a patcher myself but i'm sure someone will make one and I just read over what I put, it would just be more simple for someone to just have a patch as the script file (just one file) Give it time as alot of us want Chloe as the S but of course I'm assuming you meant an i patch?

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes