VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
I thought you was on about an ipatch, I forgot to ask on my first post to you but yeah will live to give it time for someone to release one, as I know someone will more than likely will.
there used be to have ipatch on op

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
there used be to have ipatch on op
I don't think there was one there but I started playing from v0.2 but in the script (extracted via UnRen) It has all the code as Grace being mom and Chloe being the sister as I had no patch of course as of the v0.2a the code was changed as I mentioned.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
why mc call mom grace
This is a small excerpt taken from the code from v0.2 before the change in v0.2a I've made the mentions in bold but there is more mentions of her being mom but that would be way more code to look though from that scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Is it just me or did the MC's persona change? This update, he seems more like a horndog that can't keep it in his pants, when before he didn't really come off that way.
Yeh this update, totally did away with the romance of v0.2. I was so looking forward to this update. But then you still have the choice of course, you don't need to go too far, we probably get a walkthrough at some point. Maybe it's a light vs dark path, who knows. Not sure if we can extract the scripts, and find out if there are points to be had...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling and Jeancul

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Maybe, but it felt out of character, nothing seemed to point he would be heading this way with the initial v2. It felt a bit too out of the blue to me. Maybe someone else thinks otehrwise, but I was pretty disappointed the MC just kinda flipped.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Looks interesting. Will give it a try. 3v3n if I think "the mysterious Girl" is already the daughter. But who knows :unsure:? Maybe I get surprised with an Aha moment...
Let's see what the future brings to us

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Looks interesting. Will give it a try. 3v3n if I think "the mysterious Girl" is already the daughter. But who knows :unsure:? Maybe I get surprised with an Aha moment...
Let's see what the future brings to us
Tough call for the dev honestly, on one hand making her the daughter is very predictable, on the other hand she's the poster girl and it may be disappointing if she ends up just as "secretary".
And he'll need to deliver an equally show-stopper of a daughter to not disappoint.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
What wrongs? He wasn't the cunt that gave the kid up for adoption without telling the father they even had a kid. The only wrong done was by the bint.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes