VN Ren'Py Reclaiming the Lost [v0.8] [Passion Portal]

4.00 star(s) 42 Votes

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
With all the, well... I will not call them shit games, rather less good games here, with a decent Walkthrough Mod, noone will take their time to make one for this game, which in my opinion, is really good? Wonder why?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1720294349988.png

In the next update, I had planned to include either the second date with Chloe (if you are following the Secret Politician path) or a stream with Chloe (if you are on the Movie Night with Chloe path).
I wanted to hold a poll to determine which one to prioritize.
Usually, after a release, I take about a week off to recharge. But this time, something came to mind.
I spent about 5 days working on a certain mechanic for the "Stream with Chloe" event and I liked it so much that I decided to make "Stream with Chloe" the main event in the next update.
I apologize to those who were looking forward to the second date, but I promise, the stream with Chloe will not be boring.

I'll take these next 2 days to rest and will start working again on Monday.

Thank you to everyone who subscribes and supports. For those who haven't subscribed yet, please consider supporting the game. Any support helps and motivates the creators. And if you can't contribute financially, leaving nice comments and positive reviews would also make me very happy to read :)
Have a great weekend, everyone.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
With all the, well... I will not call them shit games, rather less good games here, with a decent Walkthrough Mod, noone will take their time to make one for this game, which in my opinion, is really good? Wonder why?
there is one WT mod, but it's not (and I don't know why) linked in the OP but it's here ⬇
Koga's mod for this game has exactly that feature:

4.00 star(s) 42 Votes