BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
d

Did you get the RS exclusive dialogues like when Cascade are fighting or when Cascade lowers the temperature (basically, the harem dialogues) ?
Yes, I did. The Cascade fighting with Paige dialogue (I assume you meant) is based on SL, and you need SL: 6 for it. I'm not sure what the temperature lowering is based upon, but I have never missed getting it.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Yes, I did. The Cascade fighting with Paige dialogue (I assume you meant) is based on SL, and you need SL: 6 for it. I'm not sure what the temperature lowering is based upon, but I have never missed getting it.
do you remember which dialogues you choose ?

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Yes, but I won't clog up the thread discussing it. Message me using F95's conversation utility (top right of the page to the right of your name) and I'll let you know what I did.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
banner.png

NOTE: will add link for f95 thread when its approved (you don't need to buy it but i do appericate the support :))

EDIT: Approved, https://f95zone.to/threads/reclusive-bay-shawns-walkthrough-improvements-0-37-shawnchapp.126263/

Features:

• This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game Reclusive Bay! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

• Improvements:
    • Massively improving the dialogue UI, changed textbox and font color added character portraits can be disabled in mod settings

improved ui.png choice.png dates.png

Last edited:

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
"Go talk to the guy by Lily in The Royal" in Marcus questline -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_cascade

Sadly this does nothing so I'm still stuck.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
"Go talk to the guy by Lily in The Royal" in Marcus questline -- jump talk_to_marcus_about_cascade

Sadly this does nothing so I'm still stuck.
It's a blank label so nothing will happen just the hint changes but the only way for you to be "stuck" on that quest that means you rejected Marcus questline when he asked for pictures. So just use this

$ quests_handler.quests['marcus'].finish()

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
It's a blank label so nothing will happen just the hint changes but the only way for you to be "stuck" on that quest that means you rejected Marcus questline when he asked for pictures. So just use this

$ quests_handler.quests['marcus'].finish()
Ok, thank you!

Hope I don't miss much by rejecting that quest line lol.

Apr 14, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.37.0
Size 841 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
With wt mod?

Reactions: Punto

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
With wt mod?
Obviously it doesn't have the wt mod.
I'm not going to do an new release for this WT but I will catch it next time, assuming it gets updated.
If you really want to try, you can drop the mod files into game directory on android and see if it works.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Obviously it doesn't have the wt mod.
I'm not going to do an new release for this WT but I will catch it next time, assuming it gets updated.
If you really want to try, you can drop the mod files into game directory on android and see if it works.
if you mean my WT-mod if they disable the improved UI (mod settings), it might work but there also might be something conflicking with the quick menu since i override that (without actually knowing what yours changed its hard to say) and i can't really test cause i own a flip phone not a "smartphone"

Reactions: Ssato243

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
if you mean my WT-mod if they disable the improved UI (mod settings), it might work but there also might be something conflicking with the quick menu since i override that (without actually knowing what yours changed its hard to say) and i can't really test cause i own a flip phone not a "smartphone"
That means we'll catch it next time around ;)

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Reclusive Bay [v0.38] [Sacred Sage] [Half-Tested]

Compressed game for Windows/Linux and Mac

Initial Size: 3.35 Gb
Compressed Size: 955 Mb (PC) - 920 Mb (Mac)

PC: - -
Mac: - -

fatemaker

Nov 7, 2018
Gallery unlocker. It works from main menu.
File: universal_gallery_unlocker.zip
Game version: 0.39
Using the mod is safe.

Extended mod adds a lot of cool scenes.
File: extended_gallery_unlocker_v039.zip
Game version: 0.39
Warning! This is a dirty mod with some hacks, it breaks gameplay for some scenes and there is a chance that the new scenes mess with your saves. It works for gallery, but I don't recommend it if you want to play the game.
This is not a "true" gallery, but rather a hack, so to return to the gallery after the scene, you have to press key "Esc" and then click "End replay".

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes