Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
THIS - DEV please take note as this could be something increased by doing the daily jobs too RS point
Checlk dev notes or search the thread for the Eve hint. I say this far too often. It means you haven't played since patch .19 which has been.... 9 months ago at this point? And if you havent then go talk to her at her job... I switched the tracking system in .2 Also I will NOT add a way to build RS or SL by running and repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again. Eve's bedroom and her event isn't even implemented yet so I am not sure what you want there. This project is an ongoing thing NOT a complete game.

Reactions: CircaAD

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Checlk dev notes or search the thread for the Eve hint. I say this far too often. It means you haven't played since patch .19 which has been.... 9 months ago at this point? And if you havent then go talk to her at her job... I switched the tracking system in .2 Also I will NOT add a way to build RS or SL by running and repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again. Eve's bedroom and her event isn't even implemented yet so I am not sure what you want there. This project is an ongoing thing NOT a complete game.
Actually i only started playing this in the last few months so your 9 months ago doesnt count.. also when you go to eves bedroom DOOR it says needs 20 RS for the scene there.. thats what im refering to not her actual bedroom.. as for the police station i've never had any conversation pop up that relates to telling even im going to talk to viv and as such the HINTS list still lists that hint for eve and her rs after this update is on 15

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really good game, but the issue with trevor and Jack etc... is dragging on, why not have yourself and your women carry small guns to protect themselves and finally have the new police take them out

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Actually i only started playing this in the last few months so your 9 months ago doesnt count.. also when you go to eves bedroom DOOR it says needs 20 RS for the scene there.. thats what im refering to not her actual bedroom.. as for the police station i've never had any conversation pop up that relates to telling even im going to talk to viv and as such the HINTS list still lists that hint for eve and her rs after this update is on 15
The reason you have that quest hint is because that label required to continue the quest line was added in patch 22.1 for the new tracking system. (Just looked up my past logs) I will again say check the dev notes. I am not sure what you are talking about with a scene in Eve's bedroom. The 20 RS is to enter the room. That is not a scene. That is an area inside the house.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
The reason you have that quest hint is because that label required to continue the quest line was added in patch 22.1 for the new tracking system. (Just looked up my past logs) I will again say check the dev notes. I am not sure what you are talking about with a scene in Eve's bedroom. The 20 RS is to enter the room. That is not a scene. That is an area inside the house.
First drop the attitude with me.. especially as i've done nothing but praise and 5* review this game so its uncalled for.. 2nd I'm not on about any scenes with eve in her bedroom, i've been trying to find a way to initiate any relationship with Eve and since no scenes had occured due to not progressing along her path as was stuck behind the aforementioned path that didnt trigger for me.. Ive spoke to eve at the bar, police station and my last resort was assuming it was meaning i had to speak to her at the house instead.. but since the room had a rs 20 restriction i didnt know if thats what was needed to activate the long over due scenes that several people now have reported the one in the hints that says ' I should talk to eve and let her know i'm about to talk to vivian.. ' Basically i've been looking for ways to trigger THAT scene(s) so i can progress her route.. and since the police convo's and the Bar convos didnt contain anything that moved this forward, my only avenue left was to guess i needed to unlock that door entry to have the convo with her.. if that makes this any clearer

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
First drop the attitude with me.. especially as i've done nothing but praise and 5* review this game so its uncalled for.. 2nd I'm not on about any scenes with eve in her bedroom, i've been trying to find a way to initiate any relationship with Eve and since no scenes had occured due to not progressing along her path as was stuck behind the aforementioned path that didnt trigger for me.. Ive spoke to eve at the bar, police station and my last resort was assuming it was meaning i had to speak to her at the house instead.. but since the room had a rs 20 restriction i didnt know if thats what was needed to activate the long over due scenes that several people now have reported the one in the hints that says ' I should talk to eve and let her know i'm about to talk to vivian.. ' Basically i've been looking for ways to trigger THAT scene(s) so i can progress her route.. and since the police convo's and the Bar convos didnt contain anything that moved this forward, my only avenue left was to guess i needed to unlock that door entry to have the convo with her.. if that makes this any clearer
There was no attitude from my end. And yes this this explanation does clear it up. However the fix is still in the dev notes. There is no other way around it other than starting a new game. These type of things happen when you add labels after content is already in the game a lesson very well learned on my part. As for Eve's content yes it is light I am going to be working on her and summer. It's great to see people like other women other than Cascade :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
There was no attitude from my end. And yes this this explanation does clear it up. However the fix is still in the dev notes. There is no other way around it other than starting a new game. These type of things happen when you add labels after content is already in the game a lesson very well learned on my part. As for Eve's content yes it is light I am going to be working on her and summer. It's great to see people like other women other than Cascade :p
Starting over is no issue, its an enjoyable game and TAB skip speeds up the process on already seen scenes while enabling me to stop at any new dialogue or additions.. keep the good work coming

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Hi Sacred_Sage, Congrats for the Improvement of the game (played it in an early stage), great Story nice renders, Great girls, Good profiling of characters personality. Kudos hope you made it to the trending games !
Just a question do you recomend to start a new game ? because I played 0.36 till All characters showed no more content yet, made a save and wanted to play now 0.37 but It dont work somehow. I´m aware that part of the new content is at a point were my save passed (Paige)
Anyway looking forward to the Next Update (yes im Anxious I know!)

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Hi Sacred_Sage, Congrats for the Improvement of the game (played it in an early stage), great Story nice renders, Great girls, Good profiling of characters personality. Kudos hope you made it to the trending games !
Just a question do you recomend to start a new game ? because I played 0.36 till All characters showed no more content yet, made a save and wanted to play now 0.37 but It dont work somehow. I´m aware that part of the new content is at a point were my save passed (Paige)
Anyway looking forward to the Next Update (yes im Anxious I know!)
You do not have to restart to get that .37 scene with Paige just go to the front doors at Late Night. As for restarting the only benefit is the reworked scenes that I do each month. The list is starting to shorten thankfully.

Reactions: xapican

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Sacred_Sage Wanted to ask if the 'coffee mornings' were at random or if was a trigger (feels random but thought id ask) as have had Lily or Cas 6 days in a row on my replay run lol

EDIT - make that 9 now lol Personally i dont mind as its easy money lol.. folowed by a quick shift and hack and lockpick till bed :)

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Sacred_Sage Wanted to ask if the 'coffee mornings' were at random or if was a trigger (feels random but thought id ask) as have had Lily or Cas 6 days in a row on my replay run lol
Yes Random. there is a chance to happen in the morning from there it picks a random girl as well as long as they have moved in.

Reactions: Crowangel

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Sacred_Sage (regarding saying not a lot of people like Eve).. i dont see why.. her eyes are unique and tbh i think some are just looking at the front profile pic and assuming she has short slicked hair.. nothing wrong with it tbh but what other styles would suit her.. you could even test the waters on the bar/date nights to see her let her hair down and gauge the feedback from that?

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Sacred_Sage (regarding saying not a lot of people like Eve).. i dont see why.. her eyes are unique and tbh i think some are just looking at the front profile pic and assuming she has short slicked hair.. nothing wrong with it tbh but what other styles would suit her.. you could even test the waters on the bar/date nights to see her let her hair down and gauge the feedback from that?
I like Eve becuase shes corky :)

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes