fatemaker

Nov 7, 2018
Gallery unlocker mod.
Game version: 0.37

The mod should work for future versions too. Just make a backup of the original gallery.rpy file before installing mod to be safe.

Update: in version 0.37 there is a bug in Eve's gallery. I added a fix. You need both mods for gallery in ver. 0.37

Last edited:

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Gallery unlocker mod.
Game version: 0.37

The mod should work for future versions too. Just make a backup of the original gallery.rpy file before installing mod to be safe.

Update: in version 0.37 there is a bug in Eve's gallery. I added a fix. You need both mods for gallery in ver. 0.37
Thanks so much !!!!!

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I've been intrested in playing this game for a while but was just wondering is it straight up harem or can we choose which romances to pursue? For example if I wanted to just go with one girl I can do that or 2 girls at a time, so on and so forth.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
I've been intrested in playing this game for a while but was just wondering is it straight up harem or can we choose which romances to pursue? For example if I wanted to just go with one girl I can do that or 2 girls at a time, so on and so forth.
It is a harem game. However if you only want to pursue 1 girl I believe I made all lewd scenes skipable.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Reclusive Bay [v0.37.0] [Sacred Sage] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,00 GB / 801 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.37.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,96 GB / 766 MB - ReclusiveBay-0.37.0-mac-crunched.zip
= 26,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Could you add more ways of Rasing rl please like gifts or something ? I have some lady's rl up to 25 and the the rest are low rl.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Could you add more ways of Rasing rl please like gifts or something ? I have some lady's rl up to 25 and the the rest are low rl.
There are 1 time buys to increase RS for each girl. I am working on balancing the RS for some of the girls like Eve and Summer since they are the ones are that lagging behind. ^_^

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Only just noticed while playing the update that my EVE hints are saying I should talk to eve and let her know i'm about to talk to vivian.. i havent found a place to do so as even at end of current update eve is still on 15 points outta 20 needed for her bedroom

EDIT - Eve was the only character story i couldnt finish prior to this update as well.. the scene with Viv and eve in Viv's bedroom (the whos got the best etc) needs a score alteration as if you pick a fair 'both as good as each other' is makes it impossible to fulfil the eve RS points

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes