BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Is there really not a single walkthrough for this game on the internet? Cause i've missed out on so many points and I have literally no idea where and going back constantly to each choice is a chore.
As I understand it, you have access to ALL of the content of the game regardless of your RS and SL. So there is REALLY no need for a walk through for the game. If, like me, you want high scores, then just note your scores before a decision needs to be made, and select the text you think is best. Then note the scores after the decision. If they don't seem optimal, just roll back and select another text and note the scores after that decision. I think that there may be one case where you may need to roll back more than twice to determine the best choice (the evening that Lily comes to stay at the house comes to mind where you have to interact with both Cascade and Lily). You then can roll back once more (if you don't have the best result at that time) and select the best choice.
Bonus: You have now started your own personal walk through if you write down the best choice and the situation. Then, you never have to roll back at that decision. If you bite the bullet once, you have a complete walk through up to the current update. Now you only have to do this for new content and add to your current walk through.
If anyone has any questions about a particular choice, send me a message and I will try to help.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There are times when I wonder if some devs even understand human behavior. This MC wakes up from a coma and has partial amnesia (he says he still remembers his dad from childhood). He has flashes of the accident. He learns about the accident. He learns that his father is dead.

What is his response to this? Nothing. It's like the whole situation has absolutely no impact on this guy. Cascade is insensitive as fuck about the subject. Maybe because she knows MC is a psychopath. They are joking around and flirting. MC doesn't think it's a priority to learn what happens until night time when they finally talk about it briefly... over drinks. He still gives no fucks and they quickly move on to being so very excited about opening the restaurant. Yea...

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Seems I triggered a bug?

I had multiple triggers for events at night, and only one went off of course, but then the other one didn't update or rolled into next day, it appears it got stuck.

Bugged/stuck: "i should talk to Eve, and let her know i am about to talk to Vivian"
Every other quest line is "That's all for this version".

edit: ah, dev notes, i take it the various bugs are still not fixed, sad, hopefully future updates fix all the bugs listed in dev notes

Last edited:

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I cannot see in the dark. This update (.36), the night scenes might as well have had no image at all. Is there a way to fix this in settings?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone point me in the direction on how to get these without a mod

Missing Eye Candy
I can't seem to locate the last two in the bar, Friday & Saturday
Leah - Eye Candy.png

Missing Peek Snaps
Lily and Summer
Lily - Peek Snaps.png Summer - Peek Snaps.png

Last two scene Lily & Paige
Lily.png Paige.png

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Okay guys i press something cleaning my keyboard and now i can put off this box of fps. How can i remove???
Maybe a graphics card setting.
ctrl+e, or ctrl+f ?
I don't remember the nvidia or amd shortcuts. fraps also has shortcut.

I don't think ren'py has built in?

Last edited:

xupenzio72

Jul 14, 2019
Hello guys. Im playing but i still dont know how to save money with Lily. i have more than 20rs with all the girls. Any help

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes