Seeking recommended vn games

Kuzone

Oct 8, 2020
hello, i need some recommendation vn games that have multiple ending and choice in the games. i prefer yandere or mindbreak genre but if you have another genre is okay.
thanks

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
What games have you played already?
Do you like reading and enjoying the story or do you just want to see the sex quickly?
Does it have to include Sex scenes?
What genre are No-go?
prefer Female or Male protag?

The more you add the more specific can i be. I have played Every Japanese VN that has 18+ Content. (No Joke) So i may be able to help.

Zorbasio

Apr 24, 2018
god fucking damn man gotta admit thats very impressive thats like 4000 folders got me there

Kuzone

Oct 8, 2020
i prefer the story line and lead to the multiple ending that depends on the choices we choose
yes but not always on sex scene, maybe date or something activity is good
genre that no go maybe futa and insect cause it's weird
female or male i dont mind, but the story itself that i would loved it and scene after choose a act
genre that i liked besides yandere and mindbreak is monster, tentacle, bestiality, mindbreak, impregnation, corruption, incest, crotch tattoo, rape, schoolgirl, x-ray and uncensored

the game that i played so far is
- iris the armored knight
- commander babes
- customer cum first
- Deka Chichi Muchi
- SMIE (I'm still playing it for now)
- welcome to pussy paradise
- Shion - Cruel Magical Angel
- Rougoku no Misleat _Fukushuu no In'yaku Choukyou_
- lapis gunner
- Mother Daughter Pleasure Pets
and some other's vn that i can't opened cause ???? syntax error, but i still figure it out to solved it

maybe i prefer liked iris and lapis gunner that have choice and multiple endings but it seems kinda hard to find that cause i got game vn that have straight ending liked commander babes etc . i hope the game in english as well because i don't understand japanese language. thank you btw for helping me

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
i prefer the story line and lead to the multiple ending that depends on the choices we choose
yes but not always on sex scene, maybe date or something activity is good
genre that no go maybe futa and insect cause it's weird
female or male i dont mind, but the story itself that i would loved it and scene after choose a act
genre that i liked besides yandere and mindbreak is monster, tentacle, bestiality, mindbreak, impregnation, corruption, incest, crotch tattoo, rape, schoolgirl, x-ray and uncensored

the game that i played so far is
- iris the armored knight
- commander babes
- customer cum first
- Deka Chichi Muchi
- SMIE (I'm still playing it for now)
- welcome to pussy paradise
- Shion - Cruel Magical Angel
- Rougoku no Misleat _Fukushuu no In'yaku Choukyou_
- lapis gunner
- Mother Daughter Pleasure Pets
and some other's vn that i can't opened cause ???? syntax error, but i still figure it out to solved it

maybe i prefer liked iris and lapis gunner that have choice and multiple endings but it seems kinda hard to find that cause i got game vn that have straight ending liked commander babes etc . i hope the game in english as well because i don't understand japanese language. thank you btw for helping me
You really missing out some good games.
So. Let's go with some games:

Starless: Nymphomaniac’s Paradise (Mindbreak, Corruption, crotch tattoo, rape, schoolgirl, x-ray)
Hitozuma (Mindbreak, Corruption, Netori, Rape)
Nanairo Reincarnation (Monster girl yokai, impregnation (One route), schoolgirl, x-ray, Horror, Slightly Gore) My top favorite games
Euphoria (Mindbreak, MINDFUCK. Gore. schoolgirls, corruption, rape)
The Fruit of Grisaia (
Doesn't really have any of your tags other than Schoolgirl but has alot of endings and amazing, favorite game of all time.)
Sansha Mendan (Highly Corruption, Impregnation. rape, schoolgirl, x-ray)

For now you should take a look at these. To complete all these it may take you 2 weeks (Depends how fast you read) The longest game of all of these are Grisaia but extremely good even though it's missing your tags give it a shot it's pretty slow start.

Zorbasio

Apr 24, 2018
you got any suggestions that have impregnation as part of the story or the theme in general ?

Kuzone

Oct 8, 2020
thanks for the games recommendation
yeah i'm new at vn games, so i don't know where to start or some good vn games

Kuzone

Oct 8, 2020
Urusaisenpai i already played all your recommended games, it was magnificent and really meet my expectation.
can you give me your another recommended vn games ? thanks

D

Deleted member 2694590

Another Chance - a bit anime style western renpy vn game with choices and navigation
Witch Hunter - parody

You might wanna check out Kimochi.info for more games as well

edit:
4 Elements Trainer - Parody of Avatar
Cabin in the Woods - Horrorish visual novel with a ghost/monster girl from The Ring

Some of the Japanese VN's here are censored

Last edited by a moderator: