VN Ren'Py Reconnections [v0.08] [Viitgames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
- omitted important details about his female friend. Its not clear whether he did it intentionaly and later gaslighted the gf that he did not. Or he is just that dumb that he didnt bother to correct Diana when she assumed that its a male friend not caring for the optics of it
I don't believe he did this deliberately. I believe that was his subconscious at work here. His subconscious didn't want Diana to know that the guest was a girl, and that clouded his responses.

Besides it made for some good dialogue and furthered the plot.

A similar question: Did Christina deliberately let slip about being there before, but not in the kitchen? Quite possibly. I think there is quite a bit of devil in her.

Reactions: ucu32167

Dragonlight

Jul 17, 2019
I don't believe he did this deliberately. I believe that was his subconscious at work here. His subconscious didn't want Diana to know that the guest was a girl, and that clouded his responses.

Besides it made for some good dialogue and furthered the plot.

A similar question: Did Christina deliberately let slip about being there before, but not in the kitchen? Quite possibly. I think there is quite a bit of devil in her.
Yeah, he is crushing for Christine thats why he was uncomfortable revealing her gender, i think. But thats just another example of him not knowing what hes doing.
What rubs me the wrong way about MC is that he always thinks himself unjust victim, while his gf has legit reasons to be pissed. Hes immature, and i hope he will grow up. Maybe Christine will be his emotional coach ? Maybe she will wingman
they relationship ? Maybe her game was threesome all along ? Stay tuned and find out.

p.s. Has somene else noticed that Christine`s uncle is the efing Vesemir from witcher 3 ? Coincedence ? i think not.

Reactions: Walter Victor

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not alot of content yet but i am all in on breaking up the mc and his high maintenance bitch of a gf. wouldn't be shocked to find out she is cheating on him with how she treats him so far. red flag already on that front. she comes home hours later than she says she will? anyway, still too little content to really tell if that is where this story is going.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Boy i can't stand Diana...i don't get how one can live with her.
Is there anything sympathetic at her that i missed, because i sure can't see anything.

But pizza for dinner...and seriously he ordered it half a day before dinner... :HideThePain:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Boy i can't stand Diana...i don't get how one can live with her.
Is there anything sympathetic at her that i missed, because i sure can't see anything.

But pizza for dinner...and seriously he ordered it half a day before dinner... :HideThePain:
Well, he did provide potato salad too. Everyone knows how good those go together. *yuck* :ROFLMAO:

I don't like Diana either, but at least in this episode she had good reason(s) to be pissed!

A couple of new variables introduced in this release. Difficult to discern at the moment what the right choices might be. Hopefully, we'll find out fairly quickly so we can go back and change our choices if we have to.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, he did provide potato salad too. Everyone knows how good those go together. *yuck* :ROFLMAO:

I don't like Diana either, but at least in this episode she had good reason(s) to be pissed!

A couple of new variables introduced in this release. Difficult to discern at the moment what the right choices might be. Hopefully, we'll find out fairly quickly so we can go back and change our choices if we have to.
Yep, potato salad sure goes well with (cold) pizza :ROFLMAO:

Well, kinda. That being said even before the dinner she was unlikable imo and always distant and cold.
Also what kind of questions is that ''is he nice. Does he like to party or drink''...is that ruling each other out ?
And maybe wait with the bitching about what people you don't like and get to know the person...
Or the comment about why he needs coffee...like girl, i get it, you sure don't like MC's work, even less he's doing home office...he's still working thought (and at least, i need my coffee also on weekends).

Beside that, i kinda agree she can be a bit pissed later on, but she's overreacting much imo.

Like the 'you lied and deceived me', at least i didn't get the impression that the MC is doing it on purpose, or why he would lie...also to be honest i don't see why she makes a huge fuss about that, why does it even matter in the first place if said friend is male or female. He invited Chris over so that she get's to know her and hopefully get's along with Chris.

She can hardly blame the MC for giving her no time to prepare...the MC asked her if it's ok to invite Chris for dinner and if that fits with shedule, which she confirmed. I dunno when they have normally dinner, but the MC inviting her for dinner at 7pm seems rather standart, if not a bit late.

That he never mentioned he had Chris over, ok i agree, that could be a reason to be pissed.
Then, it's not like i ever reported every single friend i had over, even if they are female, never made a secret out of it and never had a problem with that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That you imediatly get accused sure speeks about of how much trust she has in the MC thought :rolleyes:

Aslo to be blunt, if she would maybe for once ask, ''hey, how was your day, or what did you do ?'' that is maybe something which would have come up. But all she seems to care about is her work, even if the MC tries to make conversation she is usually cold and disinterested, or at least that's my impression.

That Chris said she never was in the kitchen is false thought...as she was over we see her in the kitchen and even she is even commenting on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Aslo to be blunt, if she would maybe for once ask, ''hey, how was your day, or what did you do ?'' that is maybe something which would have come up. But all she seems to care about is her work, even if the MC tries to make conversation she is usually cold and disinterested, or at least that's my impression.
Diana is very narcissistic. That, and she doesn't really think that working at home is working. Nor does she understand or even care to understand his profession.

So, she's still pretty much a bitch, if understandably pissed off.

Christina understands Diana's point-of-view about the dinner, which is why she asked the MC to apologize.

We'll see what happens in the next episode. My suspicion is that the apology won't go well, especially with the choices I selected. :D

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Christina is the only good thing in this VN. MC is dumb and Diana is a bitch. Probably best just make Christina the protagonist.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Christina is the only good thing in this VN. MC is dumb and Diana is a bitch. Probably best just make Christina the protagonist.
so far vilt hasn't made fmc games although hailey was close since everything/near everything revolved around her.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, that's not going to happen. You need to make a choice as to what you want to do. You can accept it or not, but it's not going to change.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Diana has clearly fallen out of love (pajama, lack of interest, lack of intimacy, constant quarreling....) tbh i dont really understand why she is still so jealous. They check every box of a dying relationship.

I expected her to change her behavior to the better upon the thread of a concurrent, but so far, she remains a bitch. Cant wait to get rid if her.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Diana has clearly fallen out of love (pajama, lack of interest, lack of intimacy, constant quarreling....) tbh i dont really understand why she is still so jealous. They check every box of a dying relationship.

I expected her to change her behavior to the better upon the thread of a concurrent, but so far, she remains a bitch. Cant wait to get rid if her.
It's difficult to know what the developer's plans are for Diana right now. But for now, she the main antagonist and is bound to be around for a while, probably for most of the game. After all, what else is there preventing the MC and Christina from getting together. There needs to be something in the game that causes some tension and drama. There might even be a redemption arc for Diana, which I sure would not be looking forward to. For one thing, forgetting the bitchy attitude, I don't find her physically attractive, but that's just me.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

Well, the update is going ok so far. It's the first update where the story lines will start to diverge.

Have to keep it short since I don't have much to say, really. At least nothing that isn't routine by this point.

Can't give you a release date yet. Will try to do that next weekend.

Viit

Reactions: DevinHesi
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes