VN Ren'Py Reconnections [v0.08] [Viitgames]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
nice update and gf is still bitch (oh it's a she? *quickly changes clothes*, she hasn't visited in the kitchen before? *you'll sleep on couch*).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, but the MC is an idiot a lot of the time. I mean, let's be realistic:
  • He doesn't pay enough attention to correct Diana when she refers to the MC's friend as a "he".
  • He has said friend-who's-a-girl over while his actual partner is absent, and he says nothing about it.
  • Worse still, said friend-who's-a-girl sees the bedroom of the apartment during that visit.
And all of that while the relationship is already on the rocks. You have to be a special kind of oblivious (which is why I assumed a slight mental / personality disorder previously) to do the above and then actually be surprised when Diana gets super pissed and consigns you to the couch. I have my issues with her, but I actually agree with how she responded in this particular case. The MC needs to get his head out of his ass — and not only to salvage his relationship with Diana, if that were even possible, and assuming a player would want to. It would also at least help him so his future with Christina (and/or whomever else) won't end in flames as well. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Walter Victor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, but the MC is an idiot a lot of the time. I mean, let's be realistic:
  • He doesn't pay enough attention to correct Diana when she refers to the MC's friend as a "he".
  • He has said friend-who's-a-girl over while his actual partner is absent, and he says nothing about it.
  • Worse still, said friend-who's-a-girl sees the bedroom of the apartment during that visit.
didn't say that he ain't dumbass and not gonna argue with rest either. still diana is a bitch.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes