VN Ren'Py Reconstruction [v0.1.5] [YuiYal]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
8K43VZ.png

Overview:
A future world - where everything develops quickly and especially in Medicine. With just one pill, all the wounds will be healed immediately. And right now, you’re living in that amazing world. But ironically, your parents, they have disappeared for no reason. Only to make your life more difficult because you have to pay off the debt left by your parents. You thought everything was deadlocked. But with a glimpse of hope shining on you, you have been adopted by Cara and together you have paid back the amount owed. And many others will always help you when needed. And then, you realize… you have to live in a harsh world, not the wonderful one as many people think this is.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-08
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: Eis Wagner - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

3uYl94.jpg DxKKb3.jpg dT6AF4.jpg lavNrp.jpg

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Reconstruction-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
GOOD LUCK, DEV!​

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
I know this is inspired by Eternum the style is obvious. This thing takes time and consistency to create kindly take you time to create this don't rush it and make sure you can feed yourself while doing this start with 3 months per update so people would see progress if you have a stable following make it 4-6mos of updates but make the play time lengthy. If this POPs off it's rewarding if not it's a Big L. Good Luck Have Fun developing this game.

Reactions: punisher2099

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Why does the MC call all these girls "sis"?
Why does Max call Joy the MC's sister in one scene, then his friend in the next?

Really cool scene with the bar and those options, especially the little jukebox option.
Some of the options that look like they should be thoughts aren't presented as such - they look like spoken dialogue.
Also, somethings appear to be tagged with the wrong person saying them... I think. English was rough enough to make question who should have been saying certain lines.

Overall, pretty well put together. There are some hard cuts that can be a bit jarring, and the English needs some polishing, but looking forward to the next chapter.

Reactions: YuiYal

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Getting really tired of the old 'you have to pay off this dead person's debt' bullshit. No. You don't. Their estate is responsible for their debt, and if it doesn't have enough liquid assets to cover it, then non-liquid assets are sold off to cover it. And if that isn't enough, that's too damn bad for the debt holder. Cause NO ONE is responsible for a debt they did not take out and sign a contract for.

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Why does the MC call all these girls "sis"?
Why does Max call Joy the MC's sister in one scene, then his friend in the next?

Really cool scene with the bar and those options, especially the little jukebox option.
Some of the options that look like they should be thoughts aren't presented as such - they look like spoken dialogue.
Also, somethings appear to be tagged with the wrong person saying them... I think. English was rough enough to make question who should have been saying certain lines.

Overall, pretty well put together. There are some hard cuts that can be a bit jarring, and the English needs some polishing, but looking forward to the next chapter.
Well, I think because it's my habit that I always call "sis".
Thanks for your cmt. I'm fixing bugs right now.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Getting really tired of the old 'you have to pay off this dead person's debt' bullshit. No. You don't. Their estate is responsible for their debt, and if it doesn't have enough liquid assets to cover it, then non-liquid assets are sold off to cover it. And if that isn't enough, that's too damn bad for the debt holder. Cause NO ONE is responsible for a debt they did not take out and sign a contract for.
I'm sure if you calmly explain that to a criminal organization they will 100% back down and forgive the debt.

OH WAIT

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII and CV3
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes