VN Ren'Py Reconstruction [v0.1.5] [YuiYal]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Had it in a backlog considering it was relatively new but I gotta say, this shows potential, and hefty amounts of it too. Seeing your take on the trope is quite interesting, and the angles you can take from here are plentiful. I think my only concern is the pacing needing a bit of fleshing out. I don't mind it most times, but the cut in the end from the flashback straight into him entering his home threw me off a bit. Other places I think could use some polishing are the dialogue but that's mainly just personal pref. I like what you have goin on and I'm excited to see what you've got in store for us dev <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: YuiYal

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Had it in a backlog considering it was relatively new but I gotta say, this shows potential, and hefty amounts of it too. Seeing your take on the trope is quite interesting, and the angles you can take from here are plentiful. I think my only concern is the pacing needing a bit of fleshing out. I don't mind it most times, but the cut in the end from the flashback straight into him entering his home threw me off a bit. Other places I think could use some polishing are the dialogue but that's mainly just personal pref. I like what you have goin on and I'm excited to see what you've got in store for us dev <3
Thank you for your comment. I am still learning and improving, so I appreciate your feedback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ToadMayn

Tian Wuxie

Dec 16, 2021
very potential, love the character design already. They all seem unique compared to other honey-select-based games. Hope you will be persistent in developing more of these works. Gotta start supporting you on Patreon rn.

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
very potential, love the character design already. They all seem unique compared to other honey-select-based games. Hope you will be persistent in developing more of these works. Gotta start supporting you on Patreon rn.
Thank you so much. Appreciated your support my friend.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
What exactly happened to me?

Tough week for me. When I make this announcement, I'm already at home right now so you guys don't need to worry too much.

But I will summarize everything.

*April 10th*. The day my ear temporary deafness. I have to go to the hospital, and they tell me need to hospitalize. And I was in there for like 1 week. I just got discharged from the hospital today. Right now, one of my ears can't work anymore. Well, I still hear something but in max volume.

So yeah, the schedule I planned is already gone so I will wait 3 or 4 days to continue the project because I spend so much time doing the new version.

But according to the doctor, this condition may last 2 to 3 more months, because the cause has not yet been determined.

Sorry for making you guys wait for me. And thank you guys for reading this.

• Red Heart

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Wishing the author a perfect recovery! Can't wait to try this game out once it has more content. From the screens and synopsis it looks fantastic. :)

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes