VN Ren'Py Reconstruction [v0.1.5] [YuiYal]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
So far so good. I am looking forward to the next updates, especialy if joy is part of it :D. best of luck for your project. :)

Reactions: YuiYal

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I was unpleased how the story started. With the world being Perfect and one wunder pill will cure everything. If you also hated this you will be relieved that this was done on purpose as it turns out nothing is so shiny and bright. Its really hocked me after the first 15min. Sadly it ends where its getting more and more interesting.

But im still Confused. Is "Joy" (Is the name a forshadowing ?? :WeSmart:) a real person, a AI or imagination of MC ? It leans more that she is real, but how could she phase this fast infront MC in the very early ? The whole MC calling "sis" on every girl makes it hard to understand who is the real sister, if there is even one in this story. But probably its just a slang word in this world.

The Aunty looks hot as so do the other girls but Joy is currently pretty awesome as a character. She is your typical Best Friend you grown up with and while she even teases MC she can even be very flirty, aka the bar scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope we will get our hands on Tom, Kane and "Stupid". I dont think we will punish them as by fucking their girlfriends, mothers or sisters as it didnt hinted that way, but these guys are jerks. Max ? Well, he is our Best Friend and while I see him being still somewhat a good guys, I hope to see the story going in a way that he betrayes the MC so we can have revenge on him later. But thats just my own personal preferences.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The game start quite well, just need to wait for more updates to see how the story work, putting it in the waiting list.:whistle:
The future motorbike... mk2 from gta5? :ROFLMAO:
Max just like gay to me, is he?:unsure:
What kind of harem this game is? The type of you can play with them but need to choose one in the end or you can take all in the end?:unsure:
How many Lis in this game? Will there be more in the future update? Who are the Li in this update? All of them who appear in 0.1?:unsure:
There is a bug that after finished 0.1 last scene we go back to the select menu in the bar and start the plot again.

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I was unpleased how the story started. With the world being Perfect and one wunder pill will cure everything. If you also hated this you will be relieved that this was done on purpose as it turns out nothing is so shiny and bright. Its really hocked me after the first 15min. Sadly it ends where its getting more and more interesting.

But im still Confused. Is "Joy" (Is the name a forshadowing ?? :WeSmart:) a real person, a AI or imagination of MC ? It leans more that she is real, but how could she phase this fast infront MC in the very early ? The whole MC calling "sis" on every girl makes it hard to understand who is the real sister, if there is even one in this story. But probably its just a slang word in this world.

The Aunty looks hot as so do the other girls but Joy is currently pretty awesome as a character. She is your typical Best Friend you grown up with and while she even teases MC she can even be very flirty, aka the bar scene.

I hope we will get our hands on Tom, Kane and "Stupid". I dont think we will punish them as by fucking their girlfriends, mothers or sisters as it didnt hinted that way, but these guys are jerks. Max ? Well, he is our Best Friend and while I see him being still somewhat a good guys, I hope to see the story going in a way that he betrayes the MC so we can have revenge on him later. But thats just my own personal preferences.
1. I appreciate it.
2. No, she doesn't. She is a real person. Sorry for the confusion. It's my habit in my country so I use sis so much. Don't worry I'm working on a bug-fix version.
3. Thank you for liking her >3 (Nice name :ROFLMAO: )
4. I'm not Russian. My co-op worker is Russian.
5. Thank you for the suggestion. I will think about it later.

Last edited:

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
The game start quite well, just need to wait for more updates to see how the story work, putting it in the waiting list.:whistle:
The future motorbike... mk2 from gta5? :ROFLMAO:
Max just like gay to me, is he?:unsure:
What kind of harem this game is? The type of you can play with them but need to choose one in the end or you can take all in the end?:unsure:
How many Lis in this game? Will there be more in the future update? Who are the Li in this update? All of them who appear in 0.1?:unsure:
There is a bug that after finished 0.1 last scene we go back to the select menu in the bar and start the plot again.
1. Thank you for the compliment! I will try to make the story more interesting.
2. Well it's a mod in HS2. And I didn't know that is MK2 from GTA5. Thanks for reminding me.
3. :))) He's not gay. I can confirm that. And I also don't like the fact that my ass is passed on. :ROFLMAO:
4. Depend on your choices. but like all endings the harem has. Choose one or a harem ending.
5. I can't say in detail. But yeah, will be more in the future. Li in this update is Joy, Cara, Valeria, and Hiera.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Teddy 369

w123t4

May 26, 2019
1. Thank you for the compliment! I will try to make the story more interesting.
2. Well it's a mod in HS2. And I didn't know that is MK2 from GTA5. Thanks for reminding me.
3. :))) He's not gay. I can confirm that. And I also don't like the fact that my ass is passed on. :ROFLMAO:
4. Depend on your choices. but like all endings the harem has. Choose one or a harem ending.
5. I can't say in detail. But yeah, will be more in the future. Li in this update is Joy, Cara, Valeria, and Hiera.
I am very disappointed about jessie is not a Li! Please make her become one of them!:mad:
Also, I am kind of surprise that ??? glasses girl and hiera's friend is not a Li, normally they are one of them.:unsure:

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I am very disappointed about jessie is not a Li! Please make her become one of them!:mad:
Also, I am kind of surprise that ??? glasses girl and hiera's friend is not a Li, normally they are one of them.:unsure:
Jessie will be available in 0.2 (don't worry) with the glasses girl too. And Hanae will depend on me. Maybe she will be or not. :ROFLMAO:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
First things first: I love scifi games, so it's nice to see a new one, even if it's not very scifi yet. Overall, the game looks good, though the hair resolution could certainly be improved (and I saw you were already talking about that). The girls are hot and interesting looking, and the atmospherics are great. A lot of effort went into the sound and music, which I'm relatively ambivalent about myself, but I know a lot of people find it really important.

The pacing's kinda weird, though. Most scenes are disconnected from each other by the repeated "a few days later" transitions, so this is more like we're only getting tiny glimpses into someone's life, and we're not getting remotely enough information about any of the characters to know what we should be thinking about any of them. A lot of conversations are also cut off well before they end (the biggest offenders here being Cara and the MC after the beating and the MC talking to the thugs, which we only find out the details of in a blurred flashback scene of something we never actually saw), so it feels like we're only seeing half of the actual story so far, which mostly just leaves a feeling of frustration rather than the feeling of mystery and curiosity that I think you intended.

BUG: When I clicked though the end of the game and the "will continue in 0.2" message, I got the bar "freeroam" menu again incorrectly.

Now, for my other concerns.

RELATIONSHIPS:

WHO IS AN LI AND WHY:

PLOT CONCERNS:

TL;DR: Overall this has more potential than a lot of 0.1's I've seen, but it's also given me more frustration and annoyance than a lot of 0.1's I've seen.

I'm willing to wait and see how 0.2 goes, but in the absence of any lewd or even cute/romantic scenes, plot needs to carry the early game, and it's just not doing that yet.

Last edited:

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
First things first: I love scifi games, so it's nice to see a new one, even if it's not very scifi yet. Overall, the game looks good, though the hair resolution could certainly be improved (and I saw you were already talking about that). The girls are hot and interesting looking, and the atmospherics are great. A lot of effort went into the sound and music, which I'm relatively ambivalent about myself, but I know a lot of people find it really important.

The pacing's kinda weird, though. Most scenes are disconnected from each other by the repeated "a few days later" transitions, so this is more like we're only getting tiny glimpses into someone's life, and we're not getting remotely enough information about any of the characters to know what we should be thinking about any of them. A lot of conversations are also cut off well before they end (the biggest offenders here being Cara and the MC after the beating and the MC talking to the thugs, which we only find out the details of in a blurred flashback scene of something we never actually saw), so it feels like we're only seeing half of the actual story so far, which mostly just leaves a feeling of frustration rather than the feeling of mystery and curiosity that I think you intended.

BUG: When I clicked though the end of the game and the "will continue in 0.2" message, I got the bar "freeroam" menu again incorrectly.

Now, for my other concerns.

RELATIONSHIPS:

WHO IS AN LI AND WHY:

PLOT CONCERNS:

TL;DR: Overall this has more potential than a lot of 0.1's I've seen, but it's also given me more frustration and annoyance than a lot of 0.1's I've seen.

I'm willing to wait and see how 0.2 goes, but in the absence of any lewd or even cute/romantic scenes, plot needs to carry the early game, and it's just not doing that yet.
Thank you very much for your advice. I promise to try to fix it and make it even more complete. And thank you so much for reading the plot so thoroughly.

Reactions: Tiur

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
What I have to pay for is a whole new set of my PC because currently, the laptop I'm using can only go to 1920x1080. So it's impossible for details like hair to be beautiful. Sorry for that. :(
Laptop you trash your self ? Desktop or PC Midi or big use but laptop??? for use on way in Train and so but work like render never....

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
This one is going to really need a translator. It is extremely rough and that takes you out of the world completely.

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Laptop you trash your self ? Desktop or PC Midi or big use but laptop??? for use on way in Train and so but work like render never....
Well If I have enough money to buy a PC :)). Now, I'm still in college. So, yeah. I'm rendering by a laptop rn :)))))

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Reconstruction-0.1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Interesting start. Definitely looking forward to what the future of the game brings.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes