3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
i think more people like Netori than Netorare.when we see NTR we don't know which of the two we will get. personally i prefer Netori....

U

User_776751

How this works? Do i need to be defeated in order to see the hscenes?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
ntr are unavoidable and the mc cant even cheat or do revenge. pretty boring
art is good, but theres too few scenes

• Sad
Reactions: Fibbers

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
If the thread has missing/wrong tags, please flag @jerricho13 or reply to this post and I'll correct it. Thanks and happy fapping!
good words from you bro , but be cooperate plz , one day i asked u for a little help and you don't answer me well , so this is just a game wirh im very intersted (i mean that the RPG ) is always the best and if anyone has a mistake to aske u , help him pls just by a simple answer full with solution , because there is many players that play without cheat ; you understand what i mean? thank u so much

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
For those who wonder, the NTR part is more or less optional. Seeing them has no particular incidence on the plot or characters interactions. It's just a matter of POV, you can either follow their adventure with the main plot only, or you can spice it up by searching NTR events. All sex scenes are NTR so in a way it's pointless to play the game without watching them.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote