3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Does it even count as NTR if the girls are just friends? :unsure:
I think it will be netorare as long as the male protagonist harbor some feeling toward the heroine. I remember reading a hentai doujin where the heroine is an idol and the male protagonist is just her fan, they're practically stranger but the thing is still tagged netorare.

Reactions: rKnight

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I think it will be netorare as long as the male protagonist harbor some feeling toward the heroine. I remember reading a hentai doujin where the heroine is an idol and the male protagonist is just her fan, they're practically stranger but the thing is still tagged netorare.
That's kind of silly imho. Betrayal requires commitment, otherwise it's just friendzoning.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
As silly as it sounds, the majority of Japanese consumers don't seems to care :LOL:.
The majority of Japanese consumers seem to be middle-aged NEET virgins, based in some of the assumptions they frequently throw, probably one of my main hurdles with immersion in their games. But then my friends like to joke i'm a real-life NTR villain, so maybe i'm somewhat biased. :devilish:

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
The NOPY link seems dead, I'm getting a virus error when trying to open the executable. Anyone else?

K nevermind, for anyone with that error, rename your folder since the Japanese name is breaking RPGM

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You’re singing a song as old as time friend best give up now
True. People will find excuses to cry NTR wherever there's a sex scene that does not involve the MC, degree of internal sense to the particular story variable, non-existent even, part of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex3rd2 and LazwelX

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this was not the worst game to waste a few hours with...

The NTR is super easy to avoid, and the game doesn't come with a gallery unlock function, so you can miss out on everything really easily. Luckily the download came with a full gallery save, so there's that.

Scenes were too short. Corruption was non-existent... Kinda lame tbh...

I can't really call it NTR either tbh. Even by the end, the MC doesn't really seem to become romantically involved with either girl. They all just seem like friends. Not enough time spent on the characters for there to be any bonds there to be broken.

In general, the story's weak, but I'll give them some points for how it went. It was actually a bit more original than I thought, given its twists. So there's that for the entertainment factor.

Still a meh out of meh game that's not worth a single dime, but for free, as I said, it's not the worst way to waste some hours.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Well, this was not the worst game to waste a few hours with...

The NTR is super easy to avoid, and the game doesn't come with a gallery unlock function, so you can miss out on everything really easily. Luckily the download came with a full gallery save, so there's that.

Scenes were too short. Corruption was non-existent... Kinda lame tbh...

I can't really call it NTR either tbh. Even by the end, the MC doesn't really seem to become romantically involved with either girl. They all just seem like friends. Not enough time spent on the characters for there to be any bonds there to be broken.

In general, the story's weak, but I'll give them some points for how it went. It was actually a bit more original than I thought, given its twists. So there's that for the entertainment factor.

Still a meh out of meh game that's not worth a single dime, but for free, as I said, it's not the worst way to waste some hours.
And think that this is probably the best game from this dev...

Jun 6, 2022
Is NTR avoidable?
Yes yes the meme question, but I'm asking Because Leo is my name and it would be fun to do a "virgin run".
Pure fun on my part.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote