RPGM Completed Recreation Island - Manami And Her Captive Father [Final] [Teruka Lab]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I didn't create the download links but mega and gofile from here don't give me virus warnings. Could somebody check version?

Reactions: frode333

RM

May 25, 2017
Compared the file to the untranslated original, the "extra simulator game" wasn't included in the original download, so I have no idea if that's actually a legitimate part of the game produced as a later update or dlc of some kind, or just whatever is getting pinged as a virus.

There's a simulator game from the same devs on dlsite, with a public trial available for an upcoming May 2023 release, so that might be what the simulator is supposed to be.

That said, likely safer to just get rid of the whole simulator thing.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I downloaded from the MEGA link in the OP and scanned the download afterward with my AV-- no threats found.

MEGA link in OP seems totally fine to me.

It does include the bonus simulator game, which is an extremely simple Unity game where the MC from the game is strapped down and you have 5 different tools you can use on her. Literally just the 5 actions and nothing more. Look at the fourth picture in the OP, the image on the right is everything in the "simulation game"

I haven't tried any other links from this thread and won't be testing any others, but thought I would share my experience since everyone else is saying this is sus. No suspicious anything on my end.

The RPG itself seems pretty meh so far though honestly. There's really no build-up whatsoever, right after clicking "New Game" the MC is already naked in an inn sucking the innkeeper off. I haven't played much further though, maybe this is a flash forward kinda scene?

The MTL is fine and understandable from what little I've seen. Seems to have been edited for clarity.

Enjoy! Or not, the game seems kinda bleh.

zaemech

Sep 13, 2018
Can't hang around for long but I uploaded it to virustotal.

Also windows only catches the rar file. Once extracted it has no issue with it. Granted, the act of decompressing it may be the trigger or it's just a false positive.

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
100% roaming save with (I think) all available clothes. Still can't get naked though.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There is no virus in these files. It is a false positive with Windows Defender / other overzealous AV software. any hit from windows defender with !ml in it generally means "machine learning" which means the files exhibit traits of a virus. Most cracked games will trigger false positives at one point or another.

Virus total says it is clean, My personal AV says it is clean, and the stuff we have on server side says it is clean. Virus total logs below. This can be considered settled, no need to spam the thread with false positives.

Feb 11, 2021
scanned the rar, scanned the folder after extracting and did a whole computer scan and got nothing for the mega link
game looks like garbo though

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes