sorasych

Jul 25, 2020
Well, i can't blame the authors to make kind of SS clone given that SS authors effectively abandoned SS.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Give a little credit to Taffytales too, for goodness' sake! :ROFLMAO:
Ever since Uberpie started to use AI generated art the quality dropped drastically imo.

Sooo credits where it was due I guess but not anymore.
TaffyTales as a game and the thread has been reduced to a shitshow.

At least Red Brim began developing from the beginning with AI art in mind and people know what they are getting into I guess.
In TaffyTales people got rolled over with it late in the development process without any notification that its coming.

With that said AI art will never win me over but the stuff you managed to generate and the effort you put into post processing (I assume you do) is admirable and pays of. Something that Uber should learn from.

Anyway, godspeed EuphoriaStudios with your game and sorry I had to post about it after seeing a pic from TaffyTales.

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Ever since Uberpie started to use AI generated art the quality dropped drastically imo.

Sooo credits where it was due I guess but not anymore.
TaffyTales as a game and the thread has been reduced to a shitshow.

At least Red Brim began developing from the beginning with AI art in mind and people know what they are getting into I guess.
In TaffyTales people got rolled over with it late in the development process without any notification that its coming.

With that said AI art will never win me over but the stuff you managed to generate and the effort you put into post processing (I assume you do) is admirable and pays of. Something that Uber should learn from.

Anyway, godspeed EuphoriaStudios with your game and sorry I had to post about it after seeing a pic from TaffyTales.

My apologies for triggering you regarding Taffytales, and I understand that this isn't the right topic to discuss another game. Moreover, I'm nobody to speak about another developer.

But I'd like to stand up for AI, which is just a tool and doesn't necessarily raise or lower the quality. It's an intelligent tool, but it lacks consciousness of what it's doing.

It's not that if it's good, it's the developer's merit, and if it's bad, it's the AI's fault. on the contrary, how one looks at it.

Reactions: El Tanque
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes