OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
wow wow wait!, i didn't know this game has that type of shit! This game didn't even have group sex tag. Well, thanks for let us know, good luck with the game.
Explain the scene: this scene is in the Past in the gallery it says Lora's Memory, so it can be her whore around fucking a couple dudes in the past or just a Fantasy of her that the explanations i have for now kuz her update for her end up on this scene if it is the fist option that will be a sham to destroy such a great main li like that the game was going pretty well but the last scene of lora it simply a fall down for a main li i Hope dev know what he is doing kuz in the begenning is was never to force people wathing a content who make them unconfortable now imagine how many vanilla people who's playing this game introduce a scene unavoidable like that will make him any good just losing a amount of fans

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Explain the scene: this scene is in the Past in the gallery it says Lora's Memory, so it can be her whore around fucking a couple dudes in the past or just a Fantasy of her that the explanations i have for now kuz her update for her end up on this scene if it is the fist option that will be a sham to destroy such a great main li like that the game was going pretty well but the last scene of lora it simply a fall down for a main li i Hope dev know what he is doing kuz in the begenning is was never to force people wathing a content who make them unconfortable now imagine how many vanilla people who's playing this game introduce a scene unavoidable like that will make him any good just losing a amount of fans
well, honestly i dont know what that is, but i don't want to know anymore, im out. Good luck yall

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Holy shit, I was about to give the game a try. Good thing I skimmed through the thread beforehand.
Definitely not for me, and I'm removing the game from my watchlist.
You can still play it kuz as long as this scene is forced they're is no explanations yet it can be the past or a Fantasy just wait a couple more update

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
You can still play it kuz as long as this scene is forced they're is no explanations yet it can be the past or a Fantasy just wait a couple more update
Nah, unfortunately it's still a pass for me.

If it's an LI's past, that LI has already been ruined, as I dislike slut LIs (former or present)

If it's not canon at all, it still means that developing this took dev time that could've gone into content that doesn't make me feel disgusting. If there's one of these scenes, it's fair to expect it to be others in the future.

Usually with games like these, the main bottleneck during dev time is the art. If this is AI, or uses AI in order to be effective then it lessens the impact, but regardless of if a player likes all of the content in an update or only a part of it (hidden away under the premise of the divisive content being "optional"), ALL players must still wait for the full dev time.

So while I hope the dev is successful in finding his audience and captivating them, scenes such as this one instantly disqualify me (and many other people) from being part of his target audience.

I wish all the best to the dev, and hope for his success

• Red Heart
Reactions: EuphoriaStudios

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Nah, unfortunately it's still a pass for me.

If it's an LI's past, that LI has already been ruined, as I dislike slut LIs (former or present)

If it's not canon at all, it still means that developing this took dev time that could've gone into content that doesn't make me feel disgusting. If there's one of these scenes, it's fair to expect it to be others in the future.

Usually with games like these, the main bottleneck during dev time is the art. If this is AI, or uses AI in order to be effective then it lessens the impact, but regardless of if a player likes all of the content in an update or only a part of it (hidden away under the premise of the divisive content being "optional"), ALL players must still wait for the full dev time.

So while I hope the dev is successful in finding his audience and captivating them, scenes such as this one instantly disqualify me (and many other people) from being part of his target audience.

I wish all the best to the dev, and hope for his success
I don't know why the dev inteoduce a unavoidable scene like that it was never like that at the begenning i saw in one conversation of dev and another person in this tread that it will contain some new fetishes but it will be skipeable but it's look like dev I've changed plan but anyway it he's story if he want to whrite it like that so be it, I'll looking forward for the next update of Lora to know what happen next but to be honest i totally lost interest in her dev had introduce her as a whore at least that what i think for now Hope we will get an update so soon in wish dev the best for the story

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes