4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Not bad, I see potential...a little tame considering...a little verbal abuse, but sort of expected more from a "supervillain". I'll watch out for this one though, could end up surprising me, and push some boundaries.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
i don't understand what this dev is doing. multiple releases and no update to any of them at 1.0, none classified as completed. i cant find anything if they are finished, if they are abandoned or anything, just no information at all.
Bro all the dev's games are obviously short standalone titles. No updates are coming, though there could be sequels. You are right that they are missing the completed designation though.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Bro all the dev's games are obviously short standalone titles. No updates are coming, though there could be sequels. You are right that they are missing the completed designation though.
it might be obvious they are short standalone if you played them. as someone trying to figure out if he should download its confusing as hell

AlexZeroOne

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Thanks for the positive feedback!
I really appreciate it.

I didn't spend a month and a half developing it for nothing))

is this a complete short game?
looking at his other games they all seem to have similar versions as the initial release without any updates to them...
just wondering if this has room to grow at a slow pace (since he has 3 other games going on) or if its complete and wont get more content
I don't plan to return to this game at the moment, as I'm currently working on a larger project.

I originally planned to do short stories.
In each project I tried to add some new features.
With each project I tried to learn something new.

At this point I finished my last short game in the TLOU universe.
On August 17th I will release it to the public.

Now I see that people are more interested in games with a long not linear story.
And right now I am developing such a game.

I think you will like it.
I will definitely post it here when I finish it.

Forgive my ignorance of DC, but who is this guy with robot arms?
DC fan here)

This is a fictional character.
Although there may have been someone similar in the comics, I don't know)

It should be v0.1 for first release, not v1.0
This is a finished project, so it is numbered 1.0.

But I'm new here, maybe I misunderstood something or didn't read the rules to the end)

I made some grammar corrections for the game. more for an English-speaking audience.
I in no way am changing the intentions of the DEV, just clearing up some translation issues.
I am slowly learning Renpy (very slowly) And thought this might be a way of helping DEVs from other countries and members here have a better experience.
Any suggestions or concerns would be appreciated
Oh, I didn't think anyone would look at the script file))

I really don't recommend learning from it.
In general, in short, it's a mess.
You can only get more confused.

I had to cut some of the scenes out of the game because I didn't have enough time to do them.

If you want, I can send you a script file of my other game Bloodsucker, it's easier.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
should add pregnancy and incest in part 1 so we can have more fun in part 2. :p

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
We need some more superhero games, great going there dev, wish you a lots of luck for future projects mate.

Nykatu

May 12, 2018
Have not been able to load. The game loads a white screen immediately, but then freezes. Any suggestions?

Salt-T-Gamer

Jan 28, 2020
game will not start,downloaded 3Xs.also it trys to install itself in places you don't want to go and give itsefl an auto screen laucher,that dose not work. So no don't download this

Spear01

Aug 29, 2020
Interesting story with villain pov, good dialogue, and even more beautiful created renders. What more could you ask for? Keep it up dev (y)

Reactions: AlexZeroOne
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes