2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
That sass in the description is sharp enough to cut yourself on. Good job uploader.

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Well I finished this game and I have to say it's very underwhelming...
the story is boring to say the least and the random nudity they insert does nothing to improve the product
the "fight" mechanics are as pointless as the weapons(I finished the game using only the knife and did so in the first try without recieving more than one hit...and that because there was not enough room to backtrack).
There is only one type of enemy(it comes in many re-skinned forms) and they all behave more or less the same.
The "horror" element comes in the form of 6-7 cheap jumpscares.
And finally
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all I would suggest people to stay away from it,it has no entairtainment value at all on all key sections (Gameplay/Story/Adult scenes).
Anyway that's just my opinion, if you played the game and liked it more power to you, I guess you'll enjoy the second game when it comes out for pc.

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
Well I finished this game and I have to say it's very underwhelming...
the story is boring to say the least and the random nudity they insert does nothing to improve the product
the "fight" mechanics are as pointless as the weapons(I finished the game using only the knife and did so in the first try without recieving more than one hit...and that because there was not enough room to backtrack).
There is only one type of enemy(it comes in many re-skinned forms) and they all behave more or less the same.
The "horror" element comes in the form of 6-7 cheap jumpscares.
And finally
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all I would suggest people to stay away from it,it has no entairtainment value at all on all key sections (Gameplay/Story/Adult scenes).
Anyway that's just my opinion, if you played the game and liked it more power to you, I guess you'll enjoy the second game when it comes out for pc.
does it have sex scenes with zombies?

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Lughir

Mar 21, 2020
So, I got the cheats, I got the guns, but I can't seem to equip anything? Did I skip something by accident? CTRL doesn't do anything

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out... it's ESC for inventory.

GG9999

Jul 6, 2018
There is always one of these guys in every post, every single one, like a freaking tumor spreading.
Why, because we care about the fact that there is A FUCKING TROJAN in the game file? you have to be stupid or use viruses for your own gain to get mad on that!

• Angry
Reactions: Ronnual

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
does it have sex scenes with zombies?
No besides some nudity a video recorded "sex"scene incolving two sub-characters (that shows next to nothing)and your character's clothes getting damaged when she get's hit,there is zero sexual content in the game...unless you get turned on by zombies bitting chunks off the MC(it only happens when she lost all clothing and it means game over).

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
There is always one of these guys in every post, every single one, like a freaking tumor spreading.
Dude....what your beef with that? He got a virus warning and shared it with the rest of us, I for one would want to know of a potential threat in the game files even if it's just a false positive.That way I can at least be warry and scan the game on my own to make certain.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Lemme correct you on this one. No, no, please, no thanks necessary, you are more than welcome.
Why, because we care about the fact that there is *COULD BE* A FUCKING TROJAN in the game file? you have to be stupid or use viruses for your own gain to get mad on that! But yeah, this time around -as it is most times fortunately-, it was just a false positive. But hey, better safe than sorry!
That said, the guy you were reacting to was a little bit...hyperbole, indeed, tbh...

Frankyc33

Mar 4, 2018
Dude....what your beef with that? He got a virus warning and shared it with the rest of us, I for one would want to know of a potential threat in the game files even if it's just a false positive.That way I can at least be warry and scan the game on my own to make certain.
It's kind of dumb for people to just say "It has a virus". I scanned it on VirusTotal, 1 positive from a scanner (Out of 54) that constantly flags things falsely. And just this guys windows defender flagged it, but no one else's? That guy probably has another virus that is causing issues with files he extracts.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Still playing for tags and images

The controls are horrible

Developer:
KeyBoard Controllers
The game support Keyboard but I ticked the box "Does not support keyboard" since I really don't recommend playing with Keyboard. However, here are the controllers for anyone who is interested in playing the game that way:

WASD - MOVE
E - USE
R - Back
Shift - Run
Ctrl - Pull Weapon
Space - Shoot/Slash Knife
Arrows Up/Down - Aim
Stab (Knife) or Shoot (Gun) Hold Ctrl+Space

how do you save?
User from Steam:
You need to collect USB Sticks. Basically, your saves are limited, so only save when it matters most.

Developer:
There was a popup-tutorial in the beginning, maybe you managed to cancel it before reading it. But yeah. use USB sticks at the Printing Stations. There is a "SAVE" Button in green if you have USB sticks. Otherwise it will be Red.

Codes:
Badge nr. 1367
Diana's locker ?

Diana's parents weird safe

Fuse Box
View attachment 1352455
Wtf, what manner of ape put inputs like that in a game?

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Why, because we care about the fact that there is A FUCKING TROJAN in the game file? you have to be stupid or use viruses for your own gain to get mad on that!
Do you think op would share a game that he launches executable himself without thoroughly scanning it first?

Think for a moment.

Darkalex

Aug 19, 2017
Who the hell still thinks limited saves are a good idea in this day and age? What if I fuck up and save in a spot where I die in the next frame? This is why this type of game design was abandoned.
To be fair, that can happen with every save system and isnt even related to limited saves. Be it autosaves or manual saves. The RE2 Remake also shows that it CAN work as it gives quite some value to the survival aspect of horror survival games. IMO i think it should be optional tho (like the RE2 remake did)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes