2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RAAAST

Sep 5, 2020
If you don't mind can you tell me where can I get keys for secret lab? I did got Hector's one from vending machine, but I can't seem to find Teodore's one. Didn't find a clue and can't even enter the room with his name.
There is one stick in a back of some dead guy (in a level where is elevator to lab i believe)

Reactions: Krikit

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
There is one stick in a back of some dead guy (in a level where is elevator to lab i believe)
Yeah, I didn't got that one.... Thanks, unfortunately I've started a new game as I thought it glitched on me. I saved it in the lab and after loading it again after some time, it moved me to airport with LVL 3 key. Couldn't get back in the room anymore and didn't want to miss the plot so, I had to.

Reactions: RAAAST

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Where is the last energy coil? I have found the others at the train stops and the fifth in the shelter of the residential area, but I am missing the sixth, any idea where it is and how to access it?

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Where is the last energy coil? I have found the others at the train stops and the fifth in the shelter of the residential area, but I am missing the sixth, any idea where it is and how to access it?
Airport, go up from subway to ground floor, go extreme right to enter a room, kill the dead and get to locker. Code is in the same room on poster.

Reactions: Releasethebungus5

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Bro, show some sex scenes in the preview images. Most of us, I assume, are here for the sex scenes, how are we suppose to have any clue how good it is if there are no previews?

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
"cheating"
My stupid ass brain for a solid few seconds, "oh neat, so I can get infinite lives and ammo to make the game easier?"

Jan 20, 2019
When MC takes too much damage she shoots herself to not get infected or something. This was rather hilarious as I hadn't acquired a gun at the time.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
How do I obtain the chips necessary to open the shelter key box?
Lockers in homes. First is in the very locker where you get the key box. Second is in the locker which unlocks by Chinese characters. Third one is in the weird safe in Maria's house.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
dont download this game. the passcode changes each download and i get warning about the file containing a virus.

saferian

Mar 3, 2017
File contains "Bladabindi" also known as NjRAT.

I'm fairly sure this comes with the game itself.

So be careful about it. If you're so desperate to play the game, I suggest playing it on a VM or using Wine on Linux. There are far better looking (and probably playing) games out there.

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
should I kill Emily? I mean, does it have any negative or positive results to let her live or kill her?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes