2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Sadly this game made my list tied with Dying Light for shittiest endings in gaming despite reasonably good pickup in story about halfway in.

Genuinely invested in helping the few other humans you find, but none of that matters.
Am i missing something? Is there a 3rd ending where you don't die ?

Morrard

Dec 23, 2017
The game isn't that bad, i just wish that Maria and Jill could have a good ending.

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
Can anyone share what all the endings entail? I got one of them and it was just 2 minutes of James (?) attacking Maria while everyone else on the craft doesn't care. FFS Maria had a gun in hand. Also where the fuck is Diana??

Morrard

Dec 23, 2017
Since there's no review for this game, is this game worth it? how many sex scenes are there?
For me the game is a 6/10, the controls are weird at the start, the story is ok but the ending is really underwhelming.
Only one sex scene between two other characters.

Dec 2, 2019
hmmm... I'm at this two part secret key, and i think i picked up second part near elevator, but it's not shown in my inventory, only the first one. "combine" option is gray'ed and it looks like critical bug.
Am i right? First part of key was in veding machine, and second is on the floor between elevator with key hole and exit door?

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
If I knew a uncensored version was going to be put on here I wouldn't have bought the switch version

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Can someone check the file on the links, I'm getting a threat alert on Win. Def. every time I try to download (from any link), probably a false positive, but just want to be sure. :/

wudada1

Aug 4, 2021
有人会告诉我每个保险箱的组合吗? 我在游戏中找不到任何代码线索。

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Who the hell still thinks limited saves are a good idea in this day and age? What if I fuck up and save in a spot where I die in the next frame? This is why this type of game design was abandoned.
must be a dark soul gamer

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes