2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
Who the hell still thinks limited saves are a good idea in this day and age? What if I fuck up and save in a spot where I die in the next frame? This is why this type of game design was abandoned.
Resident Evil 2 remake did this and is one of the best selling Horror games out there.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The controls are horrible

Developer:
KeyBoard Controllers
The game support Keyboard but I ticked the box "Does not support keyboard" since I really don't recommend playing with Keyboard. However, here are the controllers for anyone who is interested in playing the game that way:

WASD - MOVE
E - USE
R - Back
Shift - Run
Ctrl - Pull Weapon
Space - Shoot/Slash Knife
Arrows Up/Down - Aim
Stab (Knife) or Shoot (Gun) Hold Ctrl+Space

how do you save?
User from Steam:
You need to collect USB Sticks. Basically, your saves are limited, so only save when it matters most.

Developer:
There was a popup-tutorial in the beginning, maybe you managed to cancel it before reading it. But yeah. use USB sticks at the Printing Stations. There is a "SAVE" Button in green if you have USB sticks. Otherwise it will be Red.

Codes:
Badge nr. 1367
Diana's locker ?

Diana's parents weird safe

Fuse Box
View attachment 1352455
You forgot to put in the keyboard '1' and '2' top keys for when you need to go left and right for 'LB' and 'RB' when using your mobile.
Wow, so the MC is wearing a see-through strap-less black bra with black thong, hmm..when you let her be naked..the drawing of the p*ssy part looks weird looks like gender-less.
(Can change MC outfit in Settings in your mobile but will look weird when naked with a mobile attach to your waist for light)

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
The controls are horrible

Developer:
KeyBoard Controllers
The game support Keyboard but I ticked the box "Does not support keyboard" since I really don't recommend playing with Keyboard. However, here are the controllers for anyone who is interested in playing the game that way:

WASD - MOVE
E - USE
R - Back
Shift - Run
Ctrl - Pull Weapon
Space - Shoot/Slash Knife
Arrows Up/Down - Aim
Stab (Knife) or Shoot (Gun) Hold Ctrl+Space

how do you save?
User from Steam:
You need to collect USB Sticks. Basically, your saves are limited, so only save when it matters most.

Developer:
There was a popup-tutorial in the beginning, maybe you managed to cancel it before reading it. But yeah. use USB sticks at the Printing Stations. There is a "SAVE" Button in green if you have USB sticks. Otherwise it will be Red.

Codes:
Badge nr. 1367
Diana's locker ?

Diana's parents weird safe

Fuse Box
View attachment 1352455
anyone know how to change fullscreen to be windowed?

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
you know youre playing a great game when you have to run your finger over your entire keyboard to figure out which button starts the game...
and to tell you the truth: NONE DO! literally pushed every single button on my keyboard and it refuses to do anything. w/s move the menu selection up and down thats it.
great game.

Reactions: MrGrumblier

MrGrumblier

Oct 31, 2017
you know youre playing a great game when you have to run your finger over your entire keyboard to figure out which button starts the game...
and to tell you the truth: NONE DO! literally pushed every single button on my keyboard and it refuses to do anything. w/s move the menu selection up and down thats it.
great game.
You got further than me. I never even got the menu selection to move.

Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
I just love this part of description " the developer's original idea for the game ". Ah yes, zombie side-scroller, the pinnacle of originality.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Killed two people begging for death. Killed James. Couldn't find 6 coils only got 3. Lost Jill. Got onto the craft, zombie James killed me. The end. Meh. I was hoping for something....more? Just it wasn't worth the hassle really.

Also the controls are better if you can plug in a controller. Its a night and day difference.
I just tried to see if there's any sex outside of the TV scene....not finding any? Maria blows out her brains if she reaches 0 health. Was hoping with clothes gone she's get raped.

Last edited:

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
i got a bug in the second run where my inventory is the same that i had in the first run and so I'm blocked before the secret elevator because i can't combine the key that i have already...

Jun 8, 2017
great game.
Plays better on an Xbox Controller

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
This game is glitchy, and there's story continuity issues. Not a bad game, but glitches like these don't make this game a good one either.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes