2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
5 stars... Well guys that what happens when you pay someone to give your game a rating.
Even the devil dont liked this game OMFG IS SUCH A SHITTY GAME

EDIT: "uncensored" because dont really have any good H content.

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
It's kind of dumb for people to just say "It has a virus". I scanned it on VirusTotal, 1 positive from a scanner (Out of 54) that constantly flags things falsely. And just this guys windows defender flagged it, but no one else's? That guy probably has another virus that is causing issues with files he extracts.

i got the same flag from Windows Defender. Some games from this site (only a few) have been flagged with trojans by WD in the past, even on fresh Windows Installations. Some of the uploaders of those games have mentioned false positives before so i'm skipping this one until someone with more experience confirms it's a false positive, just for peace of mind.

EDIT: but in case it is a real trojan, the original game is only like $7 bucks on steam atm.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Nope, not worth it. No virus though, it's jus the gameplay. SLOW, stupid puzzles and zombos that are only after your clothes. Then you shoot yourself. (no joke, that happened, she shot herself)

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
There is always one of these guys in every post, every single one, like a freaking tumor spreading.
1629007633594.png
is in portuguese, but my pc did really see the file as a virus,well i played and it did nothing yet, so can be a false alarm
and as you can see is the red colony rar archive that gives the virus alert, the files were fine.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
Nope, not worth it. No virus though, it's jus the gameplay. SLOW, stupid puzzles and zombos that are only after your clothes. Then you shoot yourself. (no joke, that happened, she shot herself)
yep , is the first thing i try after a save, ''kill'' myself to see if there's a scene, sadly no, also didn't find the vore

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Where can I find "Teodore"s key part? I found hector's in vending machine but can't find any clue to where Teodore's is....

Last edited:

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
so i played it and it was very slow paced and i got bored. can someone spoil the endings for me? did the mc atleast kill the cheating husband and nanny?

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
so i played it and it was very slow paced and i got bored. can someone spoil the endings for me? did the mc atleast kill the cheating husband and nanny?
You have a choice on that if you want to kill them or not...

RAAAST

Sep 5, 2020
I`ve enjoyed gameplay and atmosphere. Beat this game with only knife run. Anyone can recommend similiar 2D Resident Evil clones (dont have to be lewd games)?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes