VN Ren'Py Completed Red Embrace Hollywood [Final] [Argent Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I was so excited when I saw this game. A visual novel with sexual content AND character customization? Seemed too good to be true. Turns out that there's barely any sexual content and the romance is dry af. The story was okay but super depressing and it felt kinda dragged-out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really enjoyed this game. So, I bought it on Steam. I didn't romance anyone. Male LIs aren't my thing. It's too bad you didn't enjoy this.

six-

Jan 20, 2018
I'd like to point out that the last special ending is a happy one.
Granted it's not your usual happily ever after and depending on your views on romance it might not be romantic either.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
This is making me play vampire the masquerade, only to change my mind whenever i think of the sewer level. That fucking sewer level.
There is always a sewer :ROFLMAO:

In vampire the masquerade bloodlines, they added a shot cut for the sewer in a patch. so it's not so long nor so dangerous anymore. But even in the short-cut you still have to fight one of those beautiful "spider ladies" tho x)

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I already played this game. you have the choice between 3 guys. Only guys... which is a shame IMO. So if you are not into gay stuff, you have to make a female character. But it seems like this game was clearly made with BL in mind.
does this vampire not drink menstruation blood?

vultron

May 19, 2018
Well the ending I got was quite lame instead of giving me a final confrontation it gave me a stupid epilogue telling me about what happened which I found rather lame I would have much rather confronted my enemy myself having a final conversation and fight.

Having that final confrontation is story telling 101 you don't relegate your ending to a epilogue.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I was so excited when I saw this game. A visual novel with sexual content AND character customization? Seemed too good to be true. Turns out that there's barely any sexual content and the romance is dry af. The story was okay but super depressing and it felt kinda dragged-out

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Hello!

Can someone help me out here, I know it's a pretty "old" game, so this might not get any attention, but if anyone has an 100% complete save, or at least a Markus save so I can get his "true"/"Best" (or whatever it's called) ending?

Not only is it mind numbingly retarded to read the same main story over again, just to share a few gothic poetry with different sprites, but I'm also a loyal hoe when it comes LIs, and my mind instantly loses all interests in literally everyone else when I pick a route; yet these stupid VNs developers keep wanting you to play their entire game before you get best boi (Don't these people know the first rule to making a CYOA is that not everyone is and/or want to read every. single. thing. you write? Open letter to VN game makers: stop forcing our eyeballs to touch every inch of your games! It's boring and we don't want it!). I don't have the heart or the soul to click through Randal's first, fourth, and fifth ending, Heath's second and third ending, to unlock Markus' fourth special ending (where I'll once again, I'm sure, read the exact same story all over again).

I already achieved Markus' third ending on my first blind play through, and I'm already violently stabbing my uvula knowing I'll have to play it again in the (low, low) hopes his true ending would be marginally different.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Original Size Win/Linux: 590MB

Compressed Size:https:

SpumInMyBum

Apr 8, 2018
I was not prepared for the Heath endings to be so sad, even the one where we are together he still seems super depressed. And that special ending was so tragic I was hoping we would run away together. I don't think I have the strength to go trough with the other endings.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Are you trying to get me obsessed with the World of Darkness again?!
Seriously, this was really nice, reminded me of all the fun we had with P&P back in the day.

The only thing that disappointed me was the romance part of the game.
Why all of the love interests had to be male is beyond me.
Like come on, my poor little duckling has enough on her plate already, let her at least have some fun on her eternal journey to damnation.
Well, she can find herself a somehow big tiddy goth blood doll, that counts for something, right? lol

And I guess I know which game I now have to install later.
"Hello LA..."

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Are you trying to get me obsessed with the World of Darkness again?!
Seriously, this was really nice, reminded me of all the fun we had with P&P back in the day.

The only thing that disappointed me was the romance part of the game.
Why all of the love interests had to be male is beyond me.
Like come on, my poor little duckling has enough on her plate already, let her at least have some fun on her eternal journey to damnation.
Well, she can find herself a somehow big tiddy goth blood doll, that counts for something, right? lol

And I guess I know which game I now have to install later.
"Hello LA..."
"Hello, Miami." For me. Ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Kass/\ndra

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
For those who are interested, Argent Games (under the name Gallium Games, a subsidiary) has just released a new game and from what I read in a fanguide on Steam, not all endings are sad and/or bittersweet.

The name of the game is Dead Man's Rest, and there is just a request thread on the site.

Reactions: SpoiledPrince

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
For those who are interested, Argent Games (under the name Gallium Games, a subsidiary) has just released a new game and from what I read in a fanguide on Steam, not all endings are sad and/or bittersweet.

The name of the game is Dead Man's Rest, and there is just a request thread on the site.
Thanks for letting us know :)

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes