fangrew

May 20, 2017
Yeah, that happens sometimes. Dev isn't always in control of the thread so tags are sometimes missing.

I just replayed the scene and it's totally avoidable, so now I don't even know what the complaints are about. Was there a change?

MC sees Eve at night. Wearing her undies.
* "Say Hi", avoid the scene.

MC hides. Underwear-clad woman walks out of the house
* "Go to Bed", avoid the scene.

MC follows her, sees her giving an beej to an "unknown man" (that looks a lot like her husband).
* "Go back to bed", avoid the rest of the scene.

MC spys on her, full sex scene is viewed.

Was something changed? Because if this was always the setup, I have no idea why folks are complaining.
most people don't consider not seeing a scene as avoidable. Like the scene still happens in the story and that's whats matters. That's like saying if your girlfriend is fucking another dude as long as you keep your eyes closed its all fine and dandy.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, that happens sometimes. Dev isn't always in control of the thread so tags are sometimes missing.

I just replayed the scene and it's totally avoidable, so now I don't even know what the complaints are about. Was there a change?

MC sees Eve at night. Wearing her undies.
* "Say Hi", avoid the scene.

MC hides. Underwear-clad woman walks out of the house
* "Go to Bed", avoid the scene.

MC follows her, sees her giving an beej to an "unknown man" (that looks a lot like her husband).
* "Go back to bed", avoid the rest of the scene.

MC spys on her, full sex scene is viewed.

Was something changed? Because if this was always the setup, I have no idea why folks are complaining.
It's not avoidable, you just don't see it happening. You can still clearly see her heading outside in her underwear. It would be avoidable if she'd turn around and head back upstairs to her room or if you could still follow her and see her do something completely different or sending that dude away.

Also the main problem people have won't be solved if it turns out to be Paul. The issue here is the MC's reaction.
"Oh, Eve is cheating on Paul with some random dude? She's sucking his dick? I'm already hard!"
Even if he doesn't consider her a love interest yet, she not some random chick he just met and doesn't mean anything for him. He should feel appalled, disgusted, angry... I don't know, anything but horny.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
It's not avoidable, you just don't see it happening. You can still clearly see her heading outside in her underwear. It would be avoidable if she'd turn around and head back upstairs to her room or if you could still follow her and see her do something completely different or sending that dude away.

Also the main problem people have won't be solved if it turns out to be Paul. The issue here is the MC's reaction.
"Oh, Eve is cheating on Paul with some random dude? She's sucking his dick? I'm already hard!"
Even if he doesn't consider her a love interest yet, she not some random chick he just met and doesn't mean anything for him. He should feel appalled, disgusted, angry... I don't know, anything but horny.
He should feel the same about seeing his sisters' titties and yet he's a perv who likes looking at naked chicks and seeing the sex regardless of familial status. Regardless, even MC seems surprised that he's aroused and he is also troubled by what he saw and is unsure what to do.

Edit to add that I hope at some point we get to beat Paul with a hammer because he is such an insufferable prick.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
He should feel the same about seeing his sisters' titties and yet he's a perv who likes looking at naked chicks and seeing the sex regardless of familial status. Regardless, even MC seems surprised that he's aroused and he is also troubled by what he saw and is unsure what to do.
Ok, I still don't think this was the reaction he should have based on the game's supposed theme, but let's just say it's a matter of perspective and set this aside.

The dev said (in this very thread) this is a harem game and there won't be any other dudes around, with the latter obviously being a blatant lie, otherwise we wouldn't have this conversation, but let's just ignore that for now.

So let me ask you this. What is the point of a scene like the one with Eve and whoever the fuck that guy was in what's supposed to be a harem game with no other dudes around?

There are two possibilities, right?
  1. That was Paul all along, so she was fucking her husband. Ok. Why the fuck should I see that? A couple is fucking? No shit! Does it add something to the story? Should someone talk to the MC about the birds and the bees? Does that mean he doesn't know that couples have sex and his girlfriend raped him in the intro? Or to be more precise, does it add something to a harem story? It's not the overused trope where she can't get satisfied by her husband's tiny dick or his premature ejaculation, so what's the point? Is it for the MC to realise Eve is hot? If she was skinny dipping for instance, like someone else already suggested, wouldn't that have the same effect without people disliking a main character?
  2. She's fucking some random dude... Again, why the fuck should I see that in a harem game? For the MC to realise she's a cheating whore? If he stepped in the moment that dude dropped his trousers, wouldn't that have the same exact effect?

Again, the dev himself said this is a harem game with no other dudes involved. You don't have to take my word for that of course: https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-episode-1-xred-games.74853/post-5170073

Don't get me wrong, the devs (all of them, no just this one) can do whatever the fuck they want. I'm just telling you why so many people were pissed off with that 100% pointless scene. Sorry it wasn't pointless, it showed the MC has cuck tendencies... Because that's what everyone wants from the main character in a harem game...

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah.... I saw all the shit about NTR and had to check it out because usually people overreact when it comes to the big bad three letter word ,but they're definitely not in this case. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with NTR I'm probably one of the few people on this forum who is indifferent about it, I don't hate it or love it just don't care as long as it's avoidable I even usually check out both the non NTR and NTR paths in games with the non NTR being my primary playthrough. The one big issue I see is the dev himself. I like everyone else is absolutely baffled by the fact he has branded and even specifically said that the game will not and doesn't have NTR which is obviously a lie. Please Dev just admit that their will be NTR in the game and make it avoidable or completely remove that scene from the game and hold true to the no NTR stance you've taken otherwise what looks to be a promising game is quickly going to be burnt to ashes before being given a chance.

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah.... I saw all the shit about NTR and had to check it out because usually people overreact when it comes to the big bad three letter word ,but they're definitely not in this case. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with NTR I'm probably one of the few people on this forum who is indifferent about it, I don't hate it or love it just don't care as long as it's avoidable I even usually check out both the non NTR and NTR paths in games with the non NTR being my primary playthrough. The one big issue I see is the dev himself. I like everyone else is absolutely baffled by the fact he has branded and even specifically said that the game will not and doesn't have NTR which is obviously a lie. Please Dev just admit that their will be NTR in the game and make it avoidable or completely remove that scene from the game and hold true to the no NTR stance you've taken otherwise what looks to be a promising game is quickly going to be burnt to ashes before being given a chance.
well the dev did said there will be no NTR , also is it considered NTR if you arent dating the girl having sex with the dude or if you arent in any kind of relationship with that girl....I dont think so for example if the MC have feelings for that girl you can consider that NTR but if MC doesnt have feelings for her and isnt on any kind of relationship then for now it is not NTR. i havent finished the story yet but this might be the intro only , many games do this they put a dude having sex with one of the girls and after that you wont see the dude ever again because something will get rid of him. So all we can do is see what dev will do next and if it wont have any NTR in next updates

Reactions: MrJ

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I honestly don't know why people are saying this is NTR.. we aren't in a relationship with the woman and she isn't even a love interest at this point, it's just voyeurism.
I mean someone's getting cucked in that scene, it's just not the protag...
And the dev after telling me where my father went, said there won't be any NTR or other guys around.

Jun 15, 2017
well the dev did said there will be no NTR , also is it considered NTR if you arent dating the girl having sex with the dude or if you arent in any kind of relationship with that girl....I dont think so for example if the MC have feelings for that girl you can consider that NTR but if MC doesnt have feelings for her and isnt on any kind of relationship then for now it is not NTR. i havent finished the story yet but this might be the intro only , many games do this they put a dude having sex with one of the girls and after that you wont see the dude ever again because something will get rid of him. So all we can do is see what dev will do next and if it wont have any NTR in next updates
You're completely correct with it not fitting the official meaning of NTR and as I've said I personally don't really care about the scene ,but I do care about the future of the game (or if it will have a future). Many people on this forum will consider this NTR because the Mom is someone who we'll have a relationship with in the future so I'd kinda consider this semi-NTR because everyone knows this is an incest game and everyone knows their will be plenty of content with the Mom in the future. I also think that people have a large issue with the MC's cuck like mentality, when he found his mom having sex with another man he didn't leave or feel the need to stop it or anything like that he immediately felt turned on by the situation. So with both things in mind the game gives of NTR undertones for sure.

Jul 13, 2018
i guess you all did something wrong.... i just played the game and i had no sex scene with Eve and another guy. Maybe your choices affect the outcome i mean i played all the update and that scene didnt showed up to me. I was relieved honestly that the scene didnt show up to me, so maybe your choices influence if you get that scene or not. I honestly dont like paul tho the update ended with him telling the girls to strip naked in front of him and everyone there that is freaking weird

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
honestly I dont see that scene as ntr by definition, more like voyeurism, the bad kind, the one that makes you jealous as a player. plus its a husband and wife fucking soooooo not ntr. (to be clear i dont like this kind either)
BUTTTTT the real nasty here is that the DEV clearly advertised this game as a harem game with no NTR. And what does ntr hater/vanilla/harem players dont like? watching another dude fuck a chick either a future LI or NOT. DEV did mention there will be no other dudes in this game, oh whats this a WILD DUDE's DICK dissapears in a womans mouth and other potential holes.

I see this case as: Dev lied, game advertised poorly, dev does not have understand their target audience. hence why there is soo much backlash right now.

Jul 13, 2018
honestly I dont see that scene as ntr by definition, more like voyeurism, the bad kind, the one that makes you jealous as a player. plus its a husband and wife fucking soooooo not ntr. (to be clear i dont like this kind either)
BUTTTTT the real nasty here is that the DEV clearly advertised this game as a harem game with no NTR. And what does ntr hater/vanilla/harem players dont like? watching another dude fuck a chick either a future LI or NOT. DEV did mention there will be no other dudes in this game, oh whats this a WILD DUDE's DICK dissapears in a womans mouth and other potential holes.

I see this case as: Dev lied, game advertised poorly, dev does not have understand their target audience. hence why there is soo much backlash right now.
hey hey am i the only guy that didnt got that scene at all....I swear i finished the game and i had nothing like that

Jul 13, 2018
You're completely correct with it not fitting the official meaning of NTR and as I've said I personally don't really care about the scene ,but I do care about the future of the game (or if it will have a future). Many people on this forum will consider this NTR because the Mom is someone who we'll have a relationship with in the future so I'd kinda consider this semi-NTR because everyone knows this is an incest game and everyone knows their will be plenty of content with the Mom in the future. I also think that people have a large issue with the MC's cuck like mentality, when he found his mom having sex with another man he didn't leave or feel the need to stop it or anything like that he immediately felt turned on by the situation. So with both things in mind the game gives of NTR undertones for sure.
its weird i didnt got that scene at all.... Was it at night when Eve goes downstairs because i chose to greet her and that was the only time i interacted with Eve , like i talked with her sure but that was the only time i had a choice to make...

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
hey hey am i the only guy that didnt got that scene at all....I swear i finished the game and i had nothing like that
The scene still happens u just don't see it...u didn't get a special version just for u.

Jul 13, 2018
The scene still happens u just don't see it...u didn't get a special version just for u.
so the scene happens but i avoided seeing it somehow hmm that makes sense but i didnt even read anything mentioning it in my gameplay that was weird maybe one of my choices changed that idk anymore i am just relieved i didnt get to see that scene

3.20 star(s) 91 Votes