• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Man really hope this game has a bunch of new content/releases coming in the future cause its def one of my fav games on this site

Reactions: _exodus_

DeD95

Sep 1, 2020
I am not a patreon Supporter so I got no right to ask this but....DUDE WTF!!!! where is the cum ON ass CHOICE??? If you only like creampies then all power to you but Some of us like other Stuff!! like you can doggy her but cant choose where to finish?? please dont be like the later part of "my new family" and give Players Choices please.

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020
I am not a patreon Supporter so I got no right to ask this but....DUDE WTF!!!! where is the cum ON ass CHOICE??? If you only like creampies then all power to you but Some of us like other Stuff!! like you can doggy her but cant choose where to finish?? please dont be like the later part of "my new family" and give Players Choices please.
Sadge

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
I remember you from your first game, I really liked that you had a clear vision in what you wanted to accomplish with it, and did exactly that. I was also very happy with your work ethic.

As long as you keep these two, you will be a very successful dev here.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Dear dev just some minor request: could you stop making every second word either "fuck" or "shit"? It is not that I mind colorful language but an excessive use of it gets boring in time ..

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I choose love path but i cant click Ellie to be my Girlfriend insted be my Sex toy ?? :unsure: Hope Dev Fixes this Being Sex toy kinda feels bad ...Girlfriend is far more beter :cool:(y)
Good Game Good Sex Animations :lepew:(y)
walkthrough and cheat mod error needs update (y)
Same with me. Maybe he hasn't implemented it yet.
Isnt that related on points/choices you had/have with her?
What is there to fix, unless you are using second-hands mods and so, which could mess up your game.
In my game, based on past choices, in that branching point "girlfriend" is the only choice, so i would say everything is fine and works as intended.
If you wanna different outcome at that point, do replay the game and chose different paths with her.
Or just cheat as you do it already, as that probably is your preferred gaming way.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Isnt that related on points/choices you had/have with her?
What is there to fix, unless you are using second-hands mods and so, which could mess up your game.
In my game, based on past choices, in that branching point "girlfriend" is the only choice, so i would say everything is fine and works as intended.
If you wanna different outcome at that point, do replay the game and chose different paths with her.
Or just cheat as you do it already, as that probably is your preferred gaming way.
I didn't use the mod, all the more because it never worked, for starters.

So, if anyone provided a walkthrough it would be nice.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Some people didn't like the auto pullout but it looks like the dev went in the complete opposite direction?

Reactions: _exodus_ and DeD95

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Game is amazing, i hope he will add footjob scenes ( hope even for 3 girls footjob with choise cum on one of them)

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes