4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I'm glad you're back with another story, SadgeGames ! (y) I haven't even downloaded this yet but I expect this will be a unique journey just like your first project. But I think I'll postpone starting it because I need to handle the aftermath of my dad passing away 2½ weeks ago so I haven't been playing too much games. Not feeling for gaming.

PS. You can reply to multiple posts by clicking on "Quote" link instead of "Reply" that quotes only that post.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
holy sh*t that's a lot of content for a first release... will there be a WT for the future? because already such split paths :p

Reactions: Tragic Princess

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Quick question: Would it be doable to have the voicelines actually being controlled by the voice volume in settings? They're currently in the same group as general sounds, let's say that's mildly annoying.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Wowza. This has already a bunch of small routes and it does go along a main plot so there won't be that much divergence, really nicely done. I liked Lady in the Blue for the psychical aspect, but on the long run this could go even better.

pceney

Jun 5, 2017
OK I just completed LiB yesterday, which really impressed. Now there's a followup by the same dev.

Really cool concept, but I hope you keep the story branches small & tight as otherwise this project could spiral out of control. Great start.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Quite interesting. Nice renders and quite a few as well. Good start.

Are you considering an optional rape scene on Ellie?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is a good game, a really good game. Even for a first release it has some very different outcomes from decisions

Definitely on my watch list now, well done dev and good luck for the future

Reactions: Tragic Princess
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes