4.40 star(s) 100 Votes

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
By sub I meant femsub so maledom yeah. :)
I'm going for long on this one but it will escalate into a fuckfest pretty rapidly depending on LI's.

I did a post on Patreon about my last game, The latest 3dsoftware update completely obliterated all my assets when I upgraded my rig. It fucking broke my heart. I'm still trying to recover everything little by little at the risk of breaking it even more.

Right now I'm planning 4 LIs. And Yes Harem is a possibility, it's pretty much the basis of the backstory. I don't show it yet but there are clues.
Every detail counts.
is this game lezdom? LeFrench

Last edited:

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I feel you there, I still have some work to do on him it's just hard to do siblings that look like each other. The amount of good male assets available is abysmal compared to female.
Don't be surprised if his looks changes soon.
I know the feeling. But also you can look into G3M/ G3M HD models and convert them over or use this link. He has a slew of them all ready to download & install over at or just search 'Converted' and see some great results. Best of luck.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Very good start.
This goes straight to my favourites HD.
Let's see where this is headed. :)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks very promising indeed. Nice renders and an interesting storyline. He I’m in.

Good Luck to the developer. LeFrench :coffee:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Planned tags:

-Femdom/Sub
-Romance
-Cheating
-Anal
-Mom/son
-Lesbian
-Threesome (FFM) (FFFM ?) (FFFFM ?!) Wooh I can hear the RTX screaming.
-Creampie
-Yoga
-Martini

What else ? Pretty much the whole spectrum.

Just no NTR, Hardcore BDSM, lolis and kawaii stuff.
Lesbian: Not true lesbian but in an FFM setup, every scene will revolve around the MC.
So no voyeur I guess.
uhhhh.... just fyi, kawaii means cute :| so you are basically saying there will be no cute stuff.

As for voyeur that can also just be simple spying on a girl, watching them flick the bean etc. (although it is usually used for the more hardcore stuff).

Still though, not having that three letter one, and sharing/swinging (I know you don't specify but it is implied) makes me happy and interested.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes