4.40 star(s) 100 Votes

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
LeFrench So far it's pretty amazing :love:, I like everything, girls, renders, MC, and the story. Incest, Harem and Romance is the secret sauce of success(y). The twist with the fact that the aunt may turn out to be a mom is quite unusual, I haven't seen this in incest games yet, it would be fun if she turns out to be a mom for real, and falls in love with her son as well. And I really really hope for pregnancies at the end of the game - this is the cherry on the top

Reactions: WastedTalent

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Very short start but damn did you do a Ben Johnson and just exploded out of the starting blocks!

The premise of this VN is extremely enticing! And amazing models, i'm already in love with both "sis" and "auntie"! :love:

Looking forward to see this continue!!!

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
-Femdom/Sub
-Romance
-Cheating
-Anal
-Mom/son
-Lesbian
-Threesome (FFM) (FFFM ?) (FFFFM ?!) Wooh I can hear the RTX screaming.
-Creampie
-Yoga
-Martini NO NTR ?D asddasadsadsasds

Punisher69

Feb 17, 2019
Planned tags:

-Femdom/Sub
-Romance
-Cheating
-Anal
-Mom/son
-Lesbian
-Threesome (FFM) (FFFM ?) (FFFFM ?!) Wooh I can hear the RTX screaming.
-Creampie
-Yoga
-Martini

What else ? Pretty much the whole spectrum.

Just no NTR, Hardcore BDSM, lolis and kawaii stuff.
Lesbian: Not true lesbian but in an FFM setup, every scene will revolve around the MC.
So no voyeur I guess.
Groping please, pretty please!

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
So that means Anna won't be an LI?
My theory is that the MC is Anna's son and Kat is Rose's daughter, they have the same father. Anna is definitely involved somehow because if I'm not mistaken that's her in pic of Rose in the pool at the end of the game. She could just be the real aunt too who knows? I'd honestly be surprised if she wasn't an LI.

Anywho I enjoyed what I saw so far and look forward to seeing more. I like that MC and Kat are already attracted to each other hopefully when Kat said she wasn't into other guys she meant it and the MC is the one to pop her cherry. Will definitely be playing the harem route since Rose, Anna, and Kat so far are all super hot.

4.40 star(s) 100 Votes